Chapter 10

Callisto Point of View

Have you ever encountered a situation where you feel helpless and powerless while in general you were known to cause a fright in people?

Or have you encountered a person who cannot understand human language?

Or have you ever been in a place where you never thought to be but still there due to a person who is more than mad?

I have been there. I had experienced all those situations and people in my young times of living.

My life when I was a child was horrible. I, Demyan and Egor, we all lived on streets for many months like beggars and it took a lot of time for us to get to where we are now. It took us lot of perseverance, hard work and patience to get here and frankly speaking, I had not faced this type of misfortune even when I was living on streets.

I had met many people who were disgusted by us, who kicked us, who abused us but the more the atrocities increased, the more our zeal for living and living a great life amplified.

Then it comes to a girl, one girl who changed the ideology for me.

Cuckoo is the only girl who is harmless, naïve and very stupid but can cause more dangerous than those who chose the path of violence.

Heck, I wish to be acquainted with a serial killer than a patience and insanity killer like her.

"What does one find in drainage, you mad infuriating girl!" I yelled from the dark bottom of the drainage channel.

"I don't know, My Lord. Please look around carefully and tell me in detail what is around you." Goodness effing hell!

"If you wanted to know the functions of drainage, then you should've jumped in it. Why the heck did you push me you sea squirt." Is this any way to have a conversation?

Why are we having a chat with her at the opening of the gutter and me deep into it.

"Because I have a Godly reason for sending you there, My Lord. I plead you pardon for surprising you. But please tell me what you see around you." Godly reason?

Is it like washing my misfortune that I gathered by blessing people with their gutters?

Huh, but what is surprising here is, though I'm stunned by being pushed into a drainage, I'm feeling more comfortable here than in a nice place with the fungus girl!

"Tell her what is there and you can come out right away, son." I heard Theois voice filled with a little worry, ample amount of amusement and a little surprise.

"There is black, dark, greasy, smelly thick liquid. F**k it's so suffocating here." I tried to explain so I can get out of this soon.

It feeling like a game of boomerang, I suffocated my enemies now I'm paying for it.

Karma bites back!

"No, My Lord. Is there anything else other than filth?" What else do you find in drainage?

"What do you expect me to say? That it is great being here and hey; look it's the crew of Titanic making a part two of the movie here. Hello, nice to meet your sir, thank goodness I found you here of all places." I mocked, drenching my words in sarcasm healthily.

Well, take that! What can you answer for such a grand reply?

"There is no one else there other than you. I think you are having visions of future, My Lord. Wow, you are getting your power back slowly." She clapped and maybe jumped too because currently I cannot see anything.