Chapter Five: Bet

Previously...

"Itachi i--"

"Shush... what cologne are you wearing?" His face was driving closer to mine.

"What?.."

"Your smell... it's intoxicating.. yet addictive.." His lips was now 3 centi meters away from mine. His breath was brushing up against my red and weak face, his index finger touched my chin.

"Itachi babe?.." An unknown man entered the room.

The Uchiha quickly stood himself up and ran to greet the figure. The male figure had short black hair, was wearing a very trendy crop top with some sweats, and was quite attractive.

"Hey babe! I want you to meet someone!" Itachi smiled as he hugged his beloved.

"OH MY GOODNESS! IT'S NAMIKAZE DEIDARA!!" he shrieked.

My trembling body was still in shock, it forced itself up and walked towards the pair.

"N-Nice to meet you.. and you are?..." I pretended to be normal.

"I'm Itachi's fiancee.. Shisui!"

"Fiancee?..."

Present time...

"Shisui sweetie, i thought you were going to head to the gym?"

"I wanted to surprise you with some freshly baked cookies i just made..." Shisui turned to face Itachi.

"Thank you love...." Itachi pecked a kiss on the raven's cheek.

A dark shade of red, a scorching shade of scarlet tinted my azure eyes. All i could see was a thick fog of scarlet smoke surrounding Itachi's built figure. I couldn't come in terms with my heart because the words coming from my brain were too distracting.

A sharp sensation pierced right through my heart and soul, why was i like this? What possible reason is there to cause such a tremendous change of mood? Technically speaking, I've only met the Uchiha for 40 minutes give or take. Then why? why could i possibly be and act like this?

I, Namikaze Deidara, the great artist had fallen in love for the first time, from just one glance and one touch. This is surely not allowed, this was strictly work nothing more nothing less. So how could this possibly happen? What spell did that sly raven cast to cause such an embarrassment?

Both raven sat harmoniously on their plush obsidian couch, arms tangled in each other. The green monster will come for me soon, a do and don't feeling, jealousy. For once, I am allowing myself to grieve and rage. Feelings like these cant be held back for long, the Uchiha shall know my wrath.

Meanwhile in Japan...

08:48 am, Uzumaki Residence.

Sasuke's POV

It's been eleven hours or so since the blond kitsune fell asleep in my arms. I'm not quite sure how we got to this point, but all I know is that this feels absolutely right. I for one am trying to recollect my memories, and with a sip of calming chamomile they returned.

21:00 pm, Uzumaki Residence.

We entered the Uzumaki Household with tons of baggage in hand, the maids rushed and hurried along to collect them. The blond angel was quite tired, you could really tell from his dark eye bags. A dark hue tinted his face as a loud yawn came to greet, he took off his shoes and coat and left it on the the rack located not far from the gigantic mahogany door.

Everything in this house felt so zen and balanced, the glass windows let the shimmering moonlight play inside the house and the aura of the entrance itself was enough to fool a person to stay forever. Could this be the effect of the house or the Uzumakis themselves?