Rotten To The Core

"Once upon a time, long, long ago

"Once upon a time, long, long ago... well, more like 20 years ago... Belle married her beast in front of 6,000 of their closest personal friends. Yeah, so instead of a honeymoon, Beast united all of the kingdoms and got himself elected king of the United States of Auradon. He rounded up all the villains and sidekicks, basically all the really interesting people, and he booted them off to the isle of the lost with a magical barrier to keep them there. This is my hood. No magic. No wi-fi. No way out. Or so I thought. Hang on, you're about to meet us.

(3rd Person POV)

Ben stares out at the Isle Of The Lost as he messes with his family ring.
"How is it possible that you're going to be crowned king next month? You're just a baby!" Beast exclaims as he and Belle enter the room, breaking Ben's train of thought.
"He's turning 16, dear," Belle reminds Beast.
"16? That's far too young to be crowned king," Beast says. "I didn't make a good decision
until I was at least 42."
"Uh, you decided to marry me at 28," Belle says offended.
"Ah, it was either you or a teapot," Beast says causing Ben to smile. "Kidding."
"Mom, dad. I've chosen my first
official proclamation," Ben says getting their attention. "I've decided that the children on the isle of the lost be given a chance to live here in Auradon. Every time I look out to the island, I feel like they've been abandoned."
"The children of our sworn enemies, living among us?" Beast asks in confused anger.
"We start out with a few at first, only the ones who need our help the most. I've already chosen them," Ben explains.
"Have you?" Beast asks.
"I gave you a second chance," Belle says causing Beast to sigh.
"Who are their parents?" Beast asks.
"Cruella de vil, Jafar, Evil queen, Drizella, and maleficent," Ben answers causing Belle to gasp.
"Maleficent! She is the worst villain in the land!" Beast yells in anger.
"Dad, just hear me out here," Ben pleads.
"I won't hear of it," Beast yells. "They are guilty of unspeakable crimes."
"Dad, their children are innocent. Don't you think they deserve a shot at a normal life? Dad?" Ben questions.
"I suppose their children are innocent," Beast says giving in. Ben returns to looking out at the Isle Of The Lost hoping he has made the right choice.

"They say I'm trouble
They say I'm bad
They say I'm evil
And that makes me glad," Mal sings as she turns away from her painting of Maleficent.
"Never gonna change me
I am who I am
A total heartbreaker
Feels so good to be bad," Zoe sings as she sweeps before she dances with the broom.
"A dirty no-good
Down to the bone
Your worst nightmare
Can't take me home," Jay sings as he climbs down a ladder, passing by a Jafar genie painting.
"So I got some mischief
In my blood
Can you blame me?
I never got no love," Evie sings as she walks across a table causing people to yell.
"They think I'm callous
A lowlife hood
I feel so useless," Carlos sings as he steals an apple from a girl, taking a bite and giving it back.
"Misunderstood," They all sing.
"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked world," Zoe, Evie, And Mal sing as they walk down an alley before meeting up with the boys.
"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next
Like the kid next door...
Oh!
I'm rotten to the...
Oh!
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core..." They all sing.
"Call me a schemer
Call me a freak
How can you say that?
I'm just unique," Mal sings as she paints a M on a shower curtain before opening to reveal a guy in a tub.
"I'm a flirt,
Yeah I steal
But I still can't seem
To get it right," Zoe sings as Jay spins her around.
"What, me a traitor?
Ain't got your back?
Are we not friends?
What's up with that?" Jay sings as he pretends to serve a couple tea before taking off with the tea pot.
"So I'm a misfit
So I'm a flirt
I broke your heart?
I made ya hurt?," Evie sings as she goes through some scarves.
"The past is past
Forgive, forget
The truth is," Carlos sings as he knocks over a bucket of apples.
"You ain't seen nothing yet..." They all sing.
"Mirror, mirror on the wall
Who's the baddest of them all?
Welcome to my wicked world
Wicked world," Zoe, Mal, and Evie sing as they watch Jay and Carlos cause chaos down below them. They all then run out into the street.
"I'm rotten to the core, core
Rotten to the core
I'm rotten to the core, core
Who could ask for more?
I'm nothing like the kid next
Like the kid next door
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the
I'm rotten to the core," They all sing as all the kids around them dance along with them. Mal then steals a sucker from a baby. All the villain kids laugh before they start running away screaming, leaving Mal, Zoe, Evie, Jay And Carlos. Mal turns around to where two henchmen are standing.
"Hi, mom," Mal says before Maleficent walks between the two henchmen.
"Stealing candy, Mal? I'm so disappointed," Maleficent days causing Zoe to roll her eyes. No matter what they did, they were never good enough to their parents.
"It was from a baby," Mal says as she holds it out to Maleficent.
"Ah! That's my nasty little girl," Maleficent says taking the sucker before spitting on it and sticking it under her armpit. "Give it back to the dreadful creature."
"Mom..." Mal protests.
"It's the deets, Mal, that make the difference between mean and truly evil. When I was your age, I was..." Maleficent says.
"Cursing entire kingdoms." Mal and Maleficent say at the same time. They walk off and talk for a few seconds.
"Oh! There's news! I buried the lead," Maleficent cheers as she walks back over. The henchmen then move behind Zoe, Evie, Carlos, And Jay. "You five have been chosen to go to a different school...In Auradon." Zoe, Evie, Carlos, And Jay all try to get away but the henchmen catch them.
"What? I'm not going to some boarding school filled to the brim
with prissy pink princesses!" Mal complains as Evie and Zoe share a smile.
"And perfect princes," Evie and Zoe say at the same time before Mal gives them a really look. "Ugh."
"Yeah, and I don't do uniforms. Unless It's leather. You feel me?" Jay says before trying to give Carlos a high five but he is left hanging.
"I read somewhere that they allow dogs in Auradon. Mom said they're rabid pack animals who eat boys who don't behave," Carlos explains as Jay sneaks up behind him.
"Woof!" Jay says causing Carlos to jump.
"Yeah, mom, we're not going," Mal says as if it was final.
"Oh, you're thinking small, pumpkin. It's all about world domination," Maleficent says. "Knuckleheads!" The henchmen follow after her. "Mal..." Mal, Zoe, Jay, Evie, And Carlos then follow after them.