⚡23

"Why is it you're always stalking people?"

Nari knew the voice and sighed as she faced him. Donghyuck had a massive grin on his face, his hands stuffed into his pockets. Nari scowled and stood up straighter.
"I wasn't stalking, I'm just waiting for him." Nari commented, looking back at where Jeno was talking to a fellow Hufflepuff.

Haechan nodded unconvincingly.
"Sureee, or maybe you're jealousss." He teased, wiggling his brows suggestively, to which Nari smacked his arm.
"Shut up Donghyuck I don't like Jeno." She rolled her eyes and directed a dirty look towards the boy.
"Anyway, did you do the maths homework?" Donghyuck asked, yawning slightly.

Nari scrunched her nose up, trying to remember if she had actually completed it.
"Honestly I can't remember but if I find it I'll tell you." She shrugged, not knowing why suddenly he was being friendly.
"What do you really want though." She raised her brows.
"What? Nothing." Donghyuck replied, confused.
"I mean we don't really talk all that much..."

"Oh." Donghyuck replied.
"It doesn't matter." He replied, walking away but Nari stopped him.
"Wait what is it?"

Donghyuck contemplated whether to say it or not but fuck it, he did.
"I just- it's lonely okay. And you and your pesky friends seem like you have a good friendship- not that I'm jealous."

"I thought you had Jaemin."

"Jaemin is my cousin and as much as I love him, he isn't much fun anymore anyway."

Nari nodded. "Yeah what's with him anyway?"
Donghyuck tensed at the question and nervously laughed.
"Who knows." He shrugged, looking up as he heard footsteps.
"Oh speak of the devil." Donghyuck articulated.

"Hey." Nari greeted, decided to be polite. Because new year new Nari am I right?

Jaemin didn't reply, he only looked at the girl and back to Donghyuck. She half gasped/ half scoffed.
"Do you always have to be so rude and a dick Jaemin? A simple Hi wouldn't have hurt you. Honestly now I know why people don't want to talk to you because even being nice gets you ignored, not replying doesn't make you cool and better than others, people like you really make me angry. Yeah maybe you're having a shit day but everyone has them, just stop being so selfish, has it ever occurred to you that people might want to become friends with you? But you don't even give them the chance." She blurted out, feeling frustrated.

Forgetting Jeno, Nari strided past Jaemin and Donghyuck, shoulder pushing past Jaemin as she left.

Honestly, she really didn't need to blow up on him like that and a part of her felt guilty but she felt like he was always looking down on her and she hated that.

Was that really the only reason though?

"Renjun my babe, I have a question." Nari asked, walking into his room.
"Hm?" He hummed whilst writing in his notebook.
"Is it weird if Donghyuck is being like friendly now."

"Donghyuck? As in Lee Donghyuck." Renjun looked up in shock. Nari nodded and flopped on his bed next to him.
"I think we misjudged him honestly, he's pretty chill." Nari shrugged but Renjun was more weary.

"I don't know Nari...what if they are you know- death eaters- it's dangerous."

Okay update on your ships because I think I'm going to start the romantic aspect now ;)

Mark and Nari

Renjun and Nari

Jeno and Nari

Jaemin and Nari

Donghyuck and Nari-

Chenle and Jisung are Nari's babies 😔🥰