Chapter 38

Blaine's pov
As we walk through the front door of my flat we were silent for a minute,"You okay?"I asked. Kurt doesn't say anything he puts his bag on the table and I see his lips trembling,"Kurt its okay,"I said and thats when Kurt burst into tears,I run over to his side and I immediately hug him "Hey its okay, You're okay,"I tell him soothingly rubbing his back for comfort,"Its not Blaine its not...I haven't seen my Dad for nearly 2 years...because of him...I tried everything to make him love me...I thought he did...but I am an idiot I am a stupid idiot,"I let Kurt cry onto me "I wish I never left for New York I wish I would of stayed with my Dad,"he sobs.
"Its not your fault Kurt I promise you that very much its not your fault,"I said.
"My Dads going to hate me...he's going to hate me,"
"Sssh he isn't going to I promise...I can take you to see him tomorrow if you want?"I asked.
I look down at him and he nods "Yea...yea,"he said steadily calming down. "Do you want to sleep?"I asked in a whisper wiping the tears off his face and he nods "Yea..."he said "Yes please,"I help him up and I show him to the guest room "You okay in here?"I asked.
Kurt nods "Thank you Blaine..."he whispers I hug him again "I know what you're going through Kurt...you saved me its time for me to save you,"I kiss him gently on the forehead "Ill be here when you wake up okay?"I asked.
Kurt nods and I leave the room so he could sleep.

Kurts Pov
I was in darkness,Darkness was surrounding me...I could hear a Piano playing in a distance so I follow the sound "Hello!?"I called "anyone here?" I see a figure on a stage and I realized it was Finn "Finn?"I asked but he doesn't seem to here me "FINN!"I called but again he doesn't say anything this must be a dream. He then starts to sing the scientist by coldplay

"Come up to meet you
Tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you
Tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart," I was so confused why he is singing this but then Blaine appeared on the stage and started to sing "Blaine...god what is
happening?"I ask myself.
"Tell me your secrets
And ask me your questions
Oh let's go back to the start
Running in circles, coming up tails
Heads on a science apart,"
I listen to his lyrics carefully thinking this has a meaning to it. Then Santana stood on the stage and sang with Finn and Blaine "Nobody said it was easy
It's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be this hard
Oh take me back to the start," My eyes widen as I see me on the stage singing the next line holding Blaine's hand "I was just guessing at numbers and figures
Pulling your puzzles apart,"
Questions of science, science and progress
Do not speak as loud as my heart," and then Brittany stood by Santana holding her hand and I realised what the dream was...our soulmates Brittany and Santana,Finn and Rachel,Mr Shue and Emma and Me and...Blaine...
"Tell me you love me
Come back and haunt me
Oh and I rush to the start
Running in circles, chasing our tails
Coming back as we are

Nobody said it was easy
Oh it's such a shame for us to part
Nobody said it was easy
No one ever said it would be so hard
I'm going back to the start,"

I could feel tears rolling down my face watching this film on my visions. Blaine and me....Blaine and Me! I was so confused and I wanted it to stop as flashbacks of Blaine and I was shown infront of me with our first meeting,All our hugs and kisses us dancing to Grease,My birthday holiday to the break up...the visions stop and I was alone everyone on the stage had disappeared "Hello?Can anyone hear me?"I asked "Please...I cant be alone anymore...I cant!"and that second Blaines voice was calling my name "Kurt Kurt Kurt," and I feel someone touching me.

Blaine's pov

I hear crying from the spare room...Kurt,I get out of my bed and I ran into his room and I see he was crying in his sleep. I sit on the edge of the bed and I stroke his hair with my fingers "Sssh Kurt its just a bad dream,Wake up,"he still doesn't wake up and he starts mumblinf words "I dont want to be alone anymore...please I can't..."I got confused on what Kurt means but I am starting to get worried "Kurt...Wake up,"I gently shake him and then he gasps awake coughing slightly. I rub his back for comfort "Its okay,"I tell him "Its okay,"Kurt places his hand on his chest and nods steadily "Im fine,"he said "Im fine,"he takes a big deep breath and I remove my hand "Do you want to talk about it?"I asked. "It was Soulmates and memories turning into darkness,"Kurt said.
"Oh..."I didnt know what to say..."Who was in it?"
"Finn and Rachel,Santana and Brittany,Mr Shue and Emma and You and ...me,"He yawns,my head shot back at him "What?"I asked.
"You and me,"Kurt repeats snuggling back to sleep "Just like how we used to be...."
How we used to be? Boyfriends. Does he have feelings for me again? "Kurt..."I look at him and I see he has fallen asleep again. I walk back to the door but I stop and I turn to look at Kurt once more...damn it. I walk back to the bed and I get in myself wrapping my arms around his waist protectivly nothing's going to harm him while im around. "You're beautiful Kurt,You really are I promise to protect you okay?"even though he doesn't reply I close ny eyes and I went to sleep with him.