Finding Happiness - Chapter 20 B

I wish that night didnt end. We spent the night just laughing, teasing and tickling each other. It was every guy's dream to wake up with the girl you know you can't live without. 

I can do this the whole day. Just staring at her slightly opened mouth, those rosy cheeks and incredibly gorgeous long lashes. I slowly kissed her while she was sleeping. Those soft lips parted and she opened her eyes.

'Hmmm.. Good morning babe.' She said. 

'Good morning princess.' I whispered and quickly kissed her lips.

'Babe!' She blinked. She covered her mouth. 'Huwag mo ko ikiss!'

'Why?'

'Hindi pa ko nagtoothbrush!' She breathe at her palm. 'Oh tignan mo!'

I laughed a little. 'Babe.. Come here.' 

Still she didnt move. So I pull myself closer to her. 'Baby girl, kahit 1 week ka pa hindi magtoothbrush, ikikiss pa din kita.'

'Grabe hindi naman 1 week..' She finally hugged me. 'Mga 2 days!' followed by her childish laugh.

'Oh sige 2 days.' I hugged her tighter.

'Breakfast na tayo.. Gutom na ko eh.' 

'Kakagising mo lang babe, gutom ka na agad. Dito muna tayo.. hug mo lang ako.'

'Ay nako Gerald ha. Sumosobra ka na.' She acted on getting up on the bed but I stopped her by wrapping my arms on her and pulled her closer to me.

'Ay Gerald!' And she fell on top of me.

'Babe..' I looked into her eyes.. down to her lips.

'Babe anong gagawin mo..' She whispered in her husky voice.

'Mag-practice na kaya tayo babe para masundan na agad si Cobbe.' I said while looking at her lips. 'I love kissing those lips..'

I saw her cheeks turned red the moment I said it.

She smiled shyly and said, 'Pag kinasal na tayo, magsawa ka kakapractice.' She then give me a quick kiss on the cheeks and quickly got up on the bed.

I released a deep sigh.

'Napalakas yata ang buntong hininga mo, Mr. Anderson.'

'I just cant believe in some thing..' I said, all eyes on her as she was walking around the room on her pajama shorts and loose tshirt.

'And whaishthat?' 

'That true love really do exists.' 

She smiled. 'Eh sino ba ang hindi naniniwala dun?' 

'I am.' She looked at me. 'Before I met you.'

She bowed her head and hide her smile. 'Ikaw talaga.'

I walked towards her and hugged her from behind. 'I love it when you're blushing.' I started kissing her cheeks non stop.

'Eh ikaw kase eh. Hmm.. Umuwi na tayo.. Late na.'

'We're extending babe.' 

'Ano? Extend ka dyan! Kailangan na naten umuwi. Maligo ka na. Now na!'

'Make me..'

She looked at me intently. 'Make you? Really?'

'Yes. Make me.' I crossed my arms on my chest.

'Sige..' She slowly walk towards me. 'Bathroom, now.'

'And anong gagawin natin sa bathroom?'

'Come and see..' She turned around and gave me a teasing look before she reach the bathroom door.

++++++

@dofficialarian on twitter!! :)