3 - Bitch Lasagna

(a/n- Yes i used Bi**h lasagna I couldn't find a song to match the mood of this chapter, plus its a bop leave me alone)

I couldn't find a song to match the mood of this chapter, plus its a bop leave me alone)

..Of course

Of course he HAS to be hot

And he out of ALL people, HE has to be flirting with Sungjin. SuNgJiN

I heard the shower turn off, and I was still holding his phone because, one. I just wanna have a talk with Sungjin about this, and two. I... don't have a second reason I just need to talk to Sungjin.

First, I stood up walking to the bathroom door because there's no way I'm sitting around for thirty minutes, waiting for him to get dressed. I don't care if he's in only a towel I'm talking to him, and i don't care about the situation.

After maybe a few more seconds, I heard the door knob turn seeing him jump letting out an almost girlish scream covering his chest. "Jae what the fuck?!"

I held his phone up and of course it turned off by now, so he just looked at it confused. I let out an annoyed sigh, turning it back on showing his Snapchat messages, and for once in his life he looked nervous and embarrassed. "A-and? What about my Snapchat?"

I rolled my eyes at him and he started walking to his room, and of course i followed. "Your flirting , and basically are going to FUCK the guy that's been pestering me for weeks Sung." He nervously chuckled sticking his hand out so i could hand him his phone and I did.

"I'm sorry? I didn't even know he was he one messing with you till you came home and you found out what his name was. Before that he was just some hot guy that called me about help with statistics i literally had no clue."

I chuckled and he looked at me confused as to why I did . "Ah its all chill you don't need to apologize." His face turned into a dumbfound expression. "Then- why did you confront me?"

I picked up a clean shirt in one of his drawers and threw it at his face. "So you could warn me ahead of time when he's coming over so i don't walk in on you to doing something i don't want to see. Especially seeing him."

I avoided the thinking of what that scenario would actually look like because
Oh my god no

And heard him chuckle. "Will do Jae."

I nodded at him, walking out of his room closing the door on the way out going back into the living room to pick up my backpack and locked myself in my room, flopping down on my bed.

Damn so my best friend is trying to get into Younghyuns pants, okay then.

After a few moments of laying in silence, my mind broke off from the topic when my phone buzzed in my pocket, and i pulled it out to see why. Reading that Minhyuk sent me a Snapchat, why the hell does everyone use Snapchat now? He normally just texts me on KakaoTalk unless he's sending drunk pictures.