Pierce x Reader

Pierce POV
Noi, Leif, Rhys, and myself were in Asch's throne room talking about what should we do with the princess Ava and lady Y/n and who will take their power " I can do it I'll get them both" Leif yells " No you can only have on you can have Y/n and I'll have princess Ava to myself UwU" Noi said with a slight blush on his face "Noi, Leif Neither of you will have them i will" Asch stated I look over at Rhys reading a pink book he got from princess Ava's room I left to see what lady Y/n I walk through the wall to find lady Y/n making food and princess Ava was looking at her magic slab I walked over to princess y/n I looked over her to see want she was making it looked like a flat cake with red bits in it she was singing to herself it was about bacon pancakes whatever that is " princess y/n what are you making " I asked her " I'm making the coolest morning food in the world" she said super happy " flat cake" I stated she laughed at what I said " hahaha no it's bacon pancakes ( making pancakes making bacon pancakes plz tell me some remembers this OwO)" she said with a big smile on her face as she but the pancake on top of a huge pile of pancakes " Pierce can you help me put these plates on the table" she asked me so sweetly I picked up two full plates of pancakes and places them on the table " thank you Pierce your so helpful" the princess said hugging me I felt my face getting hot I hugged the princess back " awwwww look at the cute couple you guys should kiss" Ava yelled out " shut up Ava" Y/n yelled back and started to run after her.