Letter 6

Eds,

No offense, but you're a fucking idiot. I find you, I'm finally feeling whole again, then your dumbass takes off to find the psycho doctor and your memories.

I get it Eds, I really do. I'm just mad you didn't wait for me. If you'd have told me you wanted your memories back, I'd have gone with you to help you.

I know that the old Eddie would've know that, but I guess the current Eddie doesn't.

I'm on my way to you now, in the back of Steve Harrington's car sitting next to my long lost twin.

Yeah, surprise! Mike is my twin. I guess Maggie Tozier isn't my real mom. I wouldn't be as upset, but I just thought she'd have told me, I guess. Even if she isn't biological, she's the woman who raised me, and she is the person I consider to be my mom.

It just fucking hurts that she didn't tell me.

The girl driving with us, Robin, is someone you'd definitely get along with. She's sarcastic and witty, so I think that you'd really like her. I know you've met her, but I'm sure you'd like her if you knew her better.

I really hope you're okay and that Hopper found you, Eds. If you and El are running around and nearly getting killed, I'm gonna kick your ass after I save you.

I'm still so happy you're alive. I can barely wrap my head around it. I saw you die, I felt my heart shatter, but you're here.

As soon as you get your memories back, I promise I won't waste any time, Eds.

I've always been yours, and I hope you'll be mine. I hope I can literally sweep you off your feet (let's be honest, I'll be able to. You weigh, like, five pounds) and I'll give you the world.

I've come too far, actually find you alive, to let you go now. I'm terrified that you're in danger, but if there's one thing I've learned, it's this:

Eddie Kaspbrack is the strongest fucking person in this shitty ass world.

I know you'll make it out okay. I mean, I hope you will. I don't want to jinx it or anything. When I find you, I might kiss you, just so you're prepared. I've been waiting so long, and even if you don't remember I'll do it anyway.

Mike has kind of told me about how you and El's powers are different and how yours aren't as physical. That your visions may be more than past and present.

Just know, powers or not, I'll love you for who you are. I don't care about a weird lucid dream, I don't care that you have a weird tattoo on your arm.

I just care about you.

Honestly, if someone told me that I'd ever stop my voices, stop cracking jokes, I wouldn't believe them. Who would have thought that losing Eddie Kaspbrack would break me so much?

As much as I've been broke, I think having you back will heal me.

We're almost to Aloville and it's nearly 8:00. I hope you'll be here, maybe you're retracing your steps? Whatever it is, I'm hoping you'll be close.

Hope to see you soon.

All my love,

Richie

——————

Short chapter, but I feel like it's time for a Richie note so yeet

Are y'all liking this story?

I'll probably update tomorrow, but it may be slow because I'm in school and I've been really busy :)

❤️❤️❤️