together again//g.d

(y/n pov)

"Here, it's okay, my love," You said, pulling Bailey off of the couch and onto your lap. You played the twin's most recent video and could physically see him calming down. You kissed the one-year-old's head and watched the video with him.

Bailey was a crier. He cried for everything. He cried so much. And the only thing that stopped him from crying? Ethan and Grayson's videos. Just the sound of Grayson's voice calmed Bailey down. Maybe it was because Grayson was his father. But Grayson had no idea Bailey was born.

You and Grayson dated for a few years. He was the first guy you'd ever really loved. The only one too. But when Grayson moved to Las Angeles at 17, you broke up. Long-distance just wasn't going to work for you. So you cut all ties with him and Ethan, making sure to get rid of his number and try to erase him from your mind.

You were only 16 at the time and had only ever been with Grayson. And so when you found out you were pregnant with Bailey, you didn't know what to do. You had been trying to erase Gray from your life, and now you were pregnant with his child.

Your first thought had been to get an abortion. You were 16. You didn't have time for a baby. But once you were showed the ultrasound of him, you couldn't. You just couldn't. You couldn't get an abortion. So you kept him.

Your family helped you and you were more than thankful. You ended moving into an apartment with Bailey a few months after he was born, and with the help of your family, that's how it went for a little over a year. You and Bailey. He didn't even know he had a father.

Or maybe he did. Babies were weird that way. They just knew things. And whenever Grayson came on the screen, he was immediately okay. And it just made you love him even more. It'd been over 2 years since you'd spoken to him. But you were still so in love with him.

So when Grayson came knocking on your door that day, you weren't expecting it at all. You heard the knock on the door and frowned. Putting Bailey down on the couch, you walked over, thinking it was just your mom, coming in to check on you. You definitely weren't expecting who was there instead.

"Gr-Grayson?" You choked out. Grayson sighed as he saw you and pulled you into him. He held you tight into a hug for a moment and pulled away. You looked up at him. Of course, you knew what he looked like. You and Bailey watched every video. But seeing him in person was so much better.

"Y/N," Grayson whispered. You felt a tear roll down your cheek as you looked up at him. Grayson gave you a small smile. "God, I've missed you," He said, pulling you into him once again. He pulled away moments later, a smile on his face.

"Is that our video?" Grayson asked, eyebrows raised. Still confused, you nodded slowly, stepping aside to let him in. He came in and you locked the door behind him. "I- Me and E were visiting Jersey and I had to see you," He told you sighed.

"How- How'd you find us?" You asked him, the 'us' slipping from your mouth. Grayson still had no idea about Bailey.

"I went to your house and your mom told me," He said with a smile. You nodded and Grayson walked in, following the sound of the video. "What do you mean u-" But Grayson cut himself short as his eyes landed on the one-year-old, watching the video.

"Gray," You said, as his eyes locked on the baby. "Meet Bailey," You said. Bailey turned at the sound of his voice, and his little eyes lit up at the sight of Grayson.

"B-Bailey?" Grayson asked you, eyes wide. You nodded, walking over to Bailey. He raised his arms up, and you scooped the little baby up. You walked over to Grayson as he stared at you in shock. "As in m-my middle name?" He asked again. You nodded, giving him a small smile, as Bailey reached out to Grayson in your arms. Gray looked at you and you nodded.