LOVE SUCKS 2

Beginne am Anfang

San: I missed you so much

Charlie: I know. I missed you too. I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you from them....

San: They hurt me so much. I'm ashamed of myself.

Charlie: Shhh it's not your fault.

You cried harder when those horrible memories came back. He soothed you.

Charlie: No one's ever gonna touch you, I promise.

San: no one?

Charlie: no one. I promise.

San: and you?

Charlie: If you want me to..

San: I love you so much Charlie.

Charlie: I love you too baby.

He leaned in for a kiss & kissed you softly. Soon, it turned into a passionate kiss...make out.

He bites your lower lips softy asking your permission. You let him & opened your mouth a little & he put his tongue into your mouth, explored every corner of your mouth.
You could feel him getting excited & he was hard since your sitting on his lap majorly making out with him.
His hands snaked around your waist & pulled you closer & you're sitting on top of his boner. You couldn't control your feelings & started to grind him ssslllooowwwlllyyy back & forth. He groaned at your actions & bite your lower lip. You smiled & kissed his neck as he threw his head back in pleasure. You were grinding him & kissing his neck, sucking his sweet spot behind his ear & he let out a moan.

Charlie: Stop with your slow assault baby!

San: I've missed you so much...

Charlie: Can we take this to upstairs?

San: Umhhm

Charlie: Oh baby stop moaning like that or else I have to take you right here!

San: Upstairs

He smiled widely & carried you upstairs in your bedroom while your head is resting on his chest & legs wrapped around his waist. He ran to your bedroom & put you on the bed hovering you.

He was about to kiss you but you pressed your finger☝🏻onto his lips & pushed him a little. He frowned. But you giggled.

Charlie: What?

San: I forgot to lock the front door.

Charlie: I'll go, you wait here.

Charlie ran downstairs & locked the front door and again about to run upstairs when he remembered something. He went to the kitchen & opened the refrigerator & searched for something...he found it & went to the bedroom.

He hid it behind his back. You noticed he's hiding something. What is he hiding? He closed the door softly & he took off his tie & used it as a blindfold.

Charlie: Close your eyes!

San: What are you hiding?

Charlie: Secret! You'll love it, I promise.

San: okay

You closed your eyes & he put the blindfold. And you feel him hovering over you & kissing your neck & mumbled.