Something that nobody asked for (fluff)

( ACrownOfThorns is honestly gonna kill me for using one of their characters but hey idgaf )

"Huu...So..tired..." Emily rubbed her eyes under her glasses, she was sleep-deprived. "Haven't slept for a long time...Only got a couple of cases left to cover..." She mumbled, her tired brown eyes gazing around her messy room. "I can do this. I'll get myself some sleep afterward. Yeah, that'd work." She turned back around, before spotting somebody out of the corner of her eye. "What-?" She turned back around, seeing nothing. She turned back around and cracked her knuckles. "Must've been the fatigue." Just then, Emily felt a hand on her shoulder. "Huh?" She could hear something. A faint, deep "Hello". She turned her head, and saw a constable in an all-black uniform. "Princeton?" He picked Emily up in his arms and smiled, sharp, dagger-like teeth showing. "Indeed it is. You honestly need some sleep, m' friend. Looks like you 'aven't slept in days, at least." Emily gripped onto Princeton's uniform, a little bit startled. "...I really haven't. But why're you here?" He lied her down on the couch as he became much more calm. "Just 'ere to comfort you, luv." Emily smiled as he ran his claws across her face, sitting down next to her. "Heh, don't call me that.." She was already getting drowsy, a faint blush on her face. "At least you'll sleep easy, knowing that I'm near, hm?" "Y-Y-Yeah...G'night.." She fell asleep, a smile on her face. Princeton stood up and brushed himself off. "Night luv." He tipped his hat and quietly walked out the door.

( Okay, so y'all are probably wondering who Emily is, and she's a character of mine based on the real life me. She's calm, funny, sweet, and generous. But she's very sensitive and can unexpectedly burst out in anger or sadness. And as the story implies, she will often not sleep for days on end to do her work. Soo yeah, that's Emily for ya! She might be in more future oneshots. )