"Okay" I said she kissed my forehead and left

I read a novel then dozed off

Kincaid's pov

I went over to Autumn's house to talk to her and I met her mother, I told her everything and she said she will tell Autumn. Then come back to me, she called me earlier and said we should meet at Pop's. I came immediately and few minutes later she came. I stood up immediately I saw her.

"You can sit down Kincaid, I'm so happy you came to me with this"

"Thank you ma'am for not judging me"

"I'm so sorry to tell you this but Autumn is not happy about you being the father, she said she was going to tell you she still had a crush on your brother during the party"

"I knew it but what's her plan with for our baby"

"She's going to give it up for adoption"

"Why!! It's my baby too she should ask for my opinion"

"As it stands now Kincaid you have no right, she's the only legal parent, the only thing I can do for you is give the child the name you want"

"So what should I do now?, Please name her Kendall"

"I don't know but try to start a new life, don't tell anyone about this and live your life" she said then pats my hand and she left. I stood up.

When I got home I went straight to my dad's study and told him

"I'm ready to go to Canada after the graduation ceremony" my father was so happy.

Autumn's pov

Eight months later

Days turned into weeks and weeks into months. I can feel the November cold air through my window as my home teacher told me about the history of some country I can't remember the name.

Everyone exempting Dad have been lovely and supporting surprisingly even Summer. I have been home schooled since I was pregnant. I'm supposed to be due in few weeks. Jade have been coming up with baby names. I heard Kincaid went to Canada to study and Kyle traveled to Korea.

I was dying to speak with Kincaid, I tried calling him but he won't answer. I was so sad but my baby kept me going. The swollen feet, morning sickness and large appetite kept my mind off him for a while.

My teacher was talking but I was lost in thoughts then she looked at me with this shocked face and then I felt something wet on my thighs then I realised my water just broke. I screamed and Mom rushed upstairs and Zachary called the midwife. Then he left with Summer and Jade to get some supplies then the teacher left immediately the midwife arrived. Dad was away on a business trip.

I screamed out when I was pushing and Mom held my hand throughout the delivery.
"It's okay You can do this, breath and then push"
I pushed with my last strength then I passed out.

When I woke up I saw Mom with a box of tissue, I felt so weak all I wanted was to hold my baby.

"M...om where's my baby girl?"

"I'm so sorry Autumn, she's dead"

"No!! It can't be!!" I screamed and cried and cried and cried.

Then I became depressed, Mom stopped taking care of me she was disgusted with me. Dad went away on a long business trip and Mom invited Anuty Realchel, she took me to New York but I was still depressed I refused to eat for days untill Anuty Realchel came into my room one day and shared something heartbreaking with me.

Love And Secretsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें