Family Time

A Happy Family does not have to be Perfect; it just needs to be United!

Writer's pov

Akira was relieved to watch the kids enjoying and playing.
Vikram had joined them and was tickling both the kids.
He was so natural with kids, she thought.

Smriti patted her shoulder and said - Thanks for giving them a chance. I hope now you understand what the kids were missing.

Akira just nodded.

This felt like Home. And so Real!

She was happy and laughed whole heartedly when Kartik was cracking some jokes.

Vikram was watching her angelic face and he was mesmerized to see her laugh so carelessly.
Smriti noticed his gaze and insisted Akira to join the kids... And she followed.

Kartik said - Bhai, I am taking my fiance to shopping and then, I will take her to the movie. I hope you don't mind.

Before Vikram could say a thing, Kartik exchanged looks with Smriti and they quickly left from there.

Mommy please join us na! - whined Kiyara

Akira went inside the ball pit...Where four of them started playing and laughing together.

Vikram felt his heart beat raised whenever her skin touched his, unknowingly.

A sudden push from Vidit caused Akira to stumble on her feet and she fell on Vikram and in a reflux his hands landed on her crop top touching her bare stomach.
Sparks fly and both of them halted in their position. Her back was touching his toned chest. His fast heart beats and heaving of his chest created a new sensation in her stomach.
On the other hand, Vikram never wanted to let go of her. She felt like that missing part of the puzzle in his lonely life.

They heard both the kids giggling!

Before they could balance themselves, both the kids jumped on them shouting - 

"Mommy" and "Daddy"

All the other parents and kids were clapping and cheering at them...which broke their moment.

Akira was embarrassed...But Vikram just shrugged as if this was absolutely normal.

However, he muttered a sorry and helped her to balance herself and they all came out of the ball pit.

Kiyara saw the stains on her daddy's t-shirt and said - Daddy! You need to change your t-shirt.... It looks dirty! Ewwweee!
She made a face!

Vikram laughed at her and said - It's ok princess! I don't have a spare shirt with me...i will change when we reach home, ok?

Vidit said - But Daddy, we are in a shopping mall. Mommy will buy you a new t-shirt.
Whenever I get my dress dirty, mumma buys me a new one!

Vikram was speechless! The idea of Akira  selecting clothes for him was too tempting... But he knew...she wouldn't be comfortable!

He exchanged looks with Akira and she said - Kids, let's get your Daddy a new t-shirt!

Vikram could not believe his ears...she agreed to shop for him...he wanted to do a happy dance!

They reached a branded shop and more than Vikram and Akira.... Both the kids started to look for the perfect T-shirt for their Daddy!
All the sales staffs were literally running behind these two kids. They knew who Vikram was...so...they couldn't even stop them nor they could catch them.
Finally one of the sales girl literally begged Akira to help them.

She reached both the kids and said -
Kids, I know both of you are so excited to choose the right t-shirt for your Daddy but can you please let your mumma help?

Both the kids giggled.
Together they strolled around the shelves and Vikram watched them with affection. He felt so blessed to have these precious moments.

Finally after few bickering and consoling... Both the kids agreed for a mauve colored Ralph Lauren polo.

Vikram gave them a thumps up and paid for the bill.

He went to change his t-shirt and when he came out he heard a salesgirl say - Ma'am your Husband is so Handsome... You are so lucky!

He cleared his throat and Akira saw him....and he winked at her.

Akira opened and closed her mouth like a gold-fish and the kids giggled.

Holding hands with both the kids, she moved out of the store in a hurry. She felt embarrassed!

Vikram just chuckled and followed her.
Once out, vidit wanted to eat ice-cream and Kiyara wanted waffle.

So they went to food court and ordered for them.

Vidit and Kiyara were enjoying their ice-cream and waffle. Both Vikram and Akira felt complete.
They could see, how happy their kids were.

Vikram spoke -
This is what I was talking about.
Look how your one yes gave so much happiness to both our kids.

I guess you were right! - replied Akira in an awe

He looked at her and said - You know these little moments become tomorrow's precious memories for kids.
This is called family time.
Which I hope to give them whenever I can!
Are you with me?

Akira - I wouldn't miss it for the world!

Finally things were changing and for Good!
Destiny smiled at these four!
Finally, they are beginning to find happiness in each other!

Hello peeps!
New update for you all.
Hope you all enjoy it and don't forget to hit the star icon.
Do follow me on wattpad!
See you soon!