Chapter Seventeen (17)

"What are you doing here?" Sehun ask with his straight face. Showing that he is not in a good mood.

"I—I...." Hayoung become stutters as she know Sehun is mad at her and the reason is not unforgiveable.

"She just want to meet her son" talk a guy beside Hayoung which become the one of the reason Sehun's being mad.

"Shut up! I don't talk to you!" Sehun's patient is almost gone once the guy let out his voice.

"Dongwoon oppa, let me settle this by myself." Plead Hayoung softly.

"Sehun-ssi, please....." Sehun look at Hayoung,

"After what you had done? Nope! I will take Sehyun from you. Wait the letter from my lawyer."

BBAM!!!

Sehun close the door in front of their face. Hayoung already let out the tears. She accept if Sehun want to mad at her but she can't being apart with her son.

(Flashback)

"Oh Hayoung, I'm back to Korea" said someone on the line.

"Really? How come you are not telling me?" Hayoung pouted. The person chuckles softly,

"It's a surprised. So, can we meet?"

"Alright, meet me X café. I'll wait you there" then both of them hang up the phone. Hayoung pack all her things and go to of her college's table.

"Nana-sshi, I'll be out. I'm not sure if I will come back to the office but if someone searching for me, tell me to reach my phone." Nana nods understand.

"Okay, will do Hayoung-sshi."

"Thank you."

Sehun is focusing on his work when he received a call from unknown number. Knowing Sehun, he won't pick up the call from a stranger but the number keep calling him and made him took his phone.

"Hello....."

"I'm sorry Mr Oh for disturbing you at this hour. I'm Sun Bin, Oh Sehyun teacher at day care centre. I just want to inform that no one is pick up Sehyun since two hours ago. Usually Mrs Oh is the one who pick up Sehyun, but she's not coming yet. Sehyun give me your number. He said to call you." Sehun straight up his body hearing the words,

"Alright, I'm on my way." Sehun look at his watch, it's already 6 pm. Sehun knew Sehyun day care end at 4 pm.

"Did she forgot to take Sehyun?" Sehun wear his coat and out from his room.

"Where is Oh Hayoung?" ask Sehyun to his worker who is the same department with her.

"Hayoung-sshi already been out several hours ago." Sehun took out his phone and call her. But Hayoung didn't pick up the call.

'Damn it. Where she's go?'

Sehun speed up as he doesn't want Sehyun to wait longer anymore. 15 minutes later, he parked and went straight to the office. Sehun knock the door and open the door. He found Sehyun wait for him at the couch with a solemn face.

"Are you Mr Oh?" said one woman which Sehun assumed as Sun Bin who called him.

"Yes, I am."

"I'm sorry if you're rushing here. But I call Mrs Oh she's not picked up the call. So, I asked Sehyun if there is someone we can reach out. Then, he gave me your number." Sehun nods.

"It's okay. Just call me if there is something needed. Put me into a Sehyun's guardian contact. I'm Sehyun's father." Sun Bin eyes widen a bit as she thought Sehyun doesn't have a father. But looking at both of them, it's really like child and adult version of Oh.