Chapter 11 (Rewritten)

"YOU'RE WHAT!?"

Your friends all asked as you revealed what you wrote to them in your notebook. You flinched back slightly at their loud voices. 

"You're graduating early!?"

"Amazing!"

"Congratulations!"

"Y/N!!!!!" You were engulfed in a hug by Sasha. 

"You're fighting skills got you a spot in the Survey Corps, that's awesome!"

"Why the Survey Corps? They could have put in any other branch that could get her out of danger."

You gently smiled at them, they all seemed pretty supportive of your decision. You looked amongst their excited faces, until you noticed Eren, Mikasa, and Armin's expressions. 

Armin and Mikasa looked seemingly happy for you, Eren on the other hand didn't look happy. 

In fact, he looked jealous. 

"That's great, Y/n." Mikasa said. 

"You'll do great!" Armin gave you a closed eye smile. 

"Graduating early? They allow something like that?" Eren asked, obvious annoyance in his voice. 

You furrowed your eyebrows. No way he was acting like a brat now. 

"So which squad are you entering in!?" Sasha asked, completely blocking your vision from the three. 

Your crowd of friends soon swarmed closer around you, making Mikasa, Eren, and Armin appear in the far back. 

You wrote it down in your journal and showed it to them. Their eyes widened. 

"No way!"

"You're in Captain Levi's squad!?"

"Humanity's Strongest!!"

"You met him!?"

"What's he like!?"

You were bombarded with questions once more and they closed in on you even more, making you take a few steps back. 

"Ha..." You made an uncomfortable little noise. 

Out of the corner of my eye, you saw Eren storm off with Mikasa (obviously) and Armin following after him. 

Oh dear...

"Hey, that's enough guys. You're making her more stressed than she already is." the crowd dispersed, and Marco gently took your hands. 

"Are you alright, Y/n?"

"Hm!" You nodded. 

"We don't mean to stress you out, Y/n. We're all just very excited for you."

Not 'all' of you. Your worries were on your friends who just left.

"Hey, where'd Eren go?"

"Mikasa and Armin are gone too."

"What do you mean? They were just here."

Looks like you weren't the only one who noticed they left. 

You needed to see if they were alright. For all you know, Eren could be throwing a fit right now. 

Marco sighed, already having an idea of what's going on. 

"Y/n, you should probably go look for them." He suggested. 

You nodded and made you way out to find your friends. 

It didn't take long for you to find them. 

Walking slowly and quietly, you began to hear soft voices talk in front of a nearby cabin.