Uh oh!!

You woke up and groaned, you may have been excited for the first day but now you were tuckered out!! Still. You forced yourself out of bed and took a quick shower to wake you up and stop you from smelling like soggy dog. You rubbed your eyes and yawned, and checked your timetable. Hagrids class!

I love animals so his class on magic creature is so good !!

You packed my things and this time You actually waited for Juno because she seem grump last tome. You both went over to hagrids house and we're just on time cause the class was about to start!!

Hagrids was standing outside with a bunch of little boxes
Hmm I wonder what this is you thought.

"I wonder what this is" you said to Juno, who shrugged.

You flipped through your little motebook on this class but didn't see anything in particular that would be put in box??

Finally class begin and hagrid clear histhroat groggily because he is large man.

"Hello class" He said in his deep northan account.

"Today we learn about fledgewold. They are small creatures similar to cats or foxes. You might like this y/n!" Hagrids gave me a wink and I giggled looking down at Marie, who was staring at the boxes with susipicious gliar.

"Fledgewold? What on earth is that?" Raymond scofffed, earning a chuckles from his slytherin friends.

"Well, Raymond, if you stop with ur snark comments you will find out!" Hagrid snapped back making him blush slightly embarras.

"Now, fledgeowlds are very shy creatures. They usually hide away in the forbidden forest and feast oje berries and small creature. They are very playful when tamed so don't worry, you won't be chasing any furry creature today." Hagrid explain.

Juno raised her hand interest,"sir, why are we learning about these animals? They just seem to be harmless woodland creature!"

Hagrid strokes his big beard and gave an amused huff. "Well Juno, they're very useful with something. They can sense DARK magic.."

Everyone murmurd to each forge and gasp.
"So they know when someone is evil??"

"Well, not always evil nescisarily.. just someone who has used or perhaps inhabits dark power..."

Again everyone nurmuered quietly to rhemselves.
Juno nudged you with an excited look on her face at that, but for reasons currently unknown, you felt a strange amount of dread after hearing Hagrid say that. You looked down at Marie with a worried look, making Marie look back with concern frown.

"Right!-" Hagrid clapped, before walking towards the students so he was also facing the front of boxes.
"Take our your wands everybody! And group up and find box!" He said.

You paired up with Juno and Dick jr and found a box. Taking your wand with shake hand, you readied for Hagrids command.

"On three you open the boxes,
One

Two

Three!"

"Alohamora!" Everyone chant together.

Slowly but surely, little fluffy blue heads appeared out from the boxes.
"Awww!!" Dick squealed shyly.

As they all came out and got used to their surroundings everyone started slowly getting closer and soon people were giving them head pats. And stroking their cheeks.

"They do cuute!" Dick laughed as he pet his furry friend.

"They're not THaT cute.." Marie said jealous.

You smiled slightly and felt more at ease after seeing how cute they are.
"Here girl, pspspsps.." you called softly trying to get their attention. The ledgewold hopped towards you curiously and you held out your hand to scratch their ears, but suddenly it's little nose started wafting the around you.

"Hey something smells by y/n! Haha! Stinky!" Raymond pointed

You frowned at Raymond and continued to watch the creature curiously. The little fox yipped and jumped on you to sniff you even harder. The other fledgewolds took notice and all started crowding doing you sniffing. Now you where worried. "Uhm.. teacher...?" You whimpered nervously.

You stared directly at the blue mongrel on your chest as it took in one more whiff, before it's eyes turned a hallowed black and it's teeth turned plentiful and sharp. It called out a menicing screech and the other lefhdwolds followed suit and also turned into little songsters. A few even sprouted wings and started flying into you, all the while screeching a blood courdling howl.

You yelled and screamed and waved your arms but you couldn't do anything to get!

Throu the screeching u herd the muffled voice of Hagrid shouting out " Petrificus Totalus!"
The spell hit all the fleshwolds and they all crashed down onto you now paralysed. You stayed put shakily until Hagrid hastily took broom and whacked the creatures off you.

You took a hand away from your face and looked up at all the students staring at you with shocked and scared expression.
"I—" you croaked out trying not cry.

"Gaw blimey,, look at you! " Hagrid grumbled in panic. "We best get yer to madam Pompey!" He said helping you up. It was only now that you had caught the reflection of urself in the reflect of hagrids house. You had a massive slice going down ur eye!!

"Y/n...." Juno mumbled concerned holding out a hand

" Juno mumbled concerned holding out a hand

(Sorry idk how to get rid of that)

Things were a blur for while.. before you could understand what was go on you were in hospital wing with Marie on your lap. The nurse had just applied some butterfly stitches to your face and you looked in the mirror in disbelief. This was definitely going scar..
Dick had just run over and was breathing heavy, Raymond and Junonwere there too, "ah!! Huff.. huff... y/n! Are you ok? What been happened back there?"
"Yeah that was crazy!" Raymond added.
"I.. I..." you tried to reply but you were speechless.

Hagrid was sat next to you and grumbled, "I'm sure there's explanation.. your not evil.."

Your eyes wettened, "it's got something to do with being part werewolf.. isn't it?"

"What? No! It can't be! Yer dad has been around fledgewolds plenty of times and he never got attacked." Hagrid quickly replied

"But I'm not fully werewolf like my dad! I'm.. im half werewolf!"

Hagrid growned hesitentally. "Well.... we'll figure this out.. I've got to talk to some people..." he said and got up. "You rest now." He grumble and patted you on shoulder before walk away.

You sighed And your ears drooped. Marie rested her head on you sympatheticall and Dick stayed silent.

"Y/n.. I think you'd ought to meet someone I now, he may be able to give you some information.." he said.

You looked at him untrieged. "Informaiton..?"