Age is Just a Number- Chapter 5

Thanks you guys for reading my story, I'm happy to hear that some people out there atlest like my story. Please remember I love feedback good or bad, and I love suggestions! I love you guys(:, and since I do I won't keep you waiting any second longer.

_________________________________________________________________

Age is Just a Number- Chapter 5

Two days had passed. Two days since the afternoon my parents broke the news to me that they were deserting me for a vacation for themselves. Two days since I found out that the man I secretly love will be checking up on me daily. I don't know wether I should be excited or totally panicked? Any suggestions, my dear concience?

My parents had spent all last night packing and had loaded up the mercedez SUV and left at the break of dawn this morning to reach the airport. I had learned that they were going to Madrid, Spain for two weeks. That consoled me, I hated the idea of Spain, I don't know exactly why, just never got around to the idea of such a place. Anyway, their departure led me to bury myself into my thick cotton covers, and dig myself deep into endless reruns of such shows like"Beverly Hills, 90210".I hated having no plans.

All my friends had rich parents who took them places where they could frequently ski, or beaches where they could escape the mildly harsh Californiaweather. So, this left me with no parents, no friends. What a joy!

So, as you could see with all the silence and endless reruns throughout the day, the occasional thought of Sean would pop into my wistful mind. You're right.

I keptwondering when he would show up, if I would expect it?If he would bring over the dreadful Jill with him? I guessed I would never know until it happens.Realizing this, I nestled my head into my red pillow, pulled my covers up to my shoulders, and fell into a semi deep sleep with the cast of 90210 playing in the background. Sweet Dreams.

Dinnnnnnnnnnnggg! Doonnnnnnnnggg! Dinggggggggg! Dongggg! Dinnngg! Donnngg!

My head shot up at the sound of the front door-doorbell ringing downstairs. I quickly without thinking, stood up and ran downstairs. I approached the door, and without even glancing through the near window to see who the person was, I opened it. I would learn very soon that this was a mistake.

I opened the door with one arm and rubbed my sleepy, groogy eyes with another, so I could comprehend the person that rang the doorbell. My eyes widened when it was him. The person was Sean.

He was wearing a dark pair of faded jeans, and a tucked in polo. He looked like he had stopped by back on his way home from the office. His brown hair was brushed back, reavealing his light chocoalte eyes. He wore a smirk on his face, which happened to be directed at my clothes. I glanced down at myself. Oh crap! I forgot that I was wearing my pajamas....and that I hadn't showered, and that I hadn't even brushed my hair or put make-up on! Great! Ugh.

He stopped smirking and then looked up at my face, I couldn't help my self, I threw daggers at him for coming at such an inconvienent time.

"Yes?" I questioned impatiently.

Sean unconfortably cleared his throat, "Yeah, um hey Carli, just checking up on you like I was asked, but looks like you're alright."

I shrugged, "Yeah, Sean, I'm FINE, but ehh thanks for errm checking up on me."

He nodded and I returned the nod and began to shut the door. I turned my body and let the door fall by itself. When all of a sudden a foot caught between the door and it's closing. Sean then opened it up and stepped foot inside the house.

I turned my body towards him.

"Um, excuse me, but what are you doing?"

Sean seemed to gain confidence since standing at the door.