Chapter nineteen:

Song for this chapter: Camilla Cabello - Shameless

"Oh dear! I can't believe it's already this late," Marsha chimed, "You're honestly such a doll to have around."
"You're too kind," I giggled back, leaning up against the kitchen counter with the dry dish rag in hand.
We had all finished supper hours ago already but we had only just now started to cleaning up after many glasses of the delicious wine. My mind felt bubbly, the positive trait of being wine drunk. The happy, giggly, bubbly feeling that radiated from my core.  Nate was sitting on top of the kitchen island directly behind us, watching in  amusement at the two of us giggling drunkenly doing the dishes.
"You know we have dishwasher mom," Nate spoke blandly.
"Shhh, we're bonding," I hissed playfully glaring back at Nate. He sat with his hands gripping the edge of the counter and a wide smirk on his lips.
"You're both drunk," Nate sighed, rolling his eyes playfully.

The only negative trait about the bubbly liquid coursing through my veins was the drunken horniness radiating through out my core. And the way Nate rolled his damn eyes was testing all my self control.

"You never mind Nathaniel," Marsha responded, "She's the first girl you've brought in home that I quite enjoy. Don't fuck this one up."
Marsha turned towards her son with a wet soapy hand and shook her finger at him with a serious scowl before falling into a fit of laughter.
"Mom, I'll finish up the dishes you should go just relax after the long day you've had," Nate spoke calmly.
"Fine," Marsha huffed, "I'm sleepy anyways."
Marsha wiped of her hands and gave me a quick hug goodnight before heading up to her bedroom.
I couldn't stop the feelings of guilt and sadness as I watched Marsha walk away, she's far too sweet to be married to that asshole.
"Thank you," Nate whispered quietly, diving his hands into the warm soapy water. "It was surprising seeing someone that way with my mom."
"She's sweet," I admitted, "You're lucky."
"I thought you had a mom who cared?" Nate questioned, glancing at me quickly.
"My mom only cares when it comes to -" I froze, sucking in a deep breath of air in, "You're right."
"I wish you'd let me in," Nate sighed, nudging me with his hip.
"You'll regret those words when I do," I mumbled softly, placing the towel on the counter.
I'm so much more fucked up then you could ever know Nate Jacobs. I don't want to scare you off yet.
"I'm so tired," I whined, rubbing my eyes as Nate place the last dish in the cupboard.
"You can just stay the night here," Nate responded, "I mean if you want too."
"I'd love too," I cooed, wobbling sideways as I walked beside Nate.
"Okay," Nate chuckled, wrapping his arm around my waist to sturdy me.

I sat down on the edge of the bed taking in the surrounding of Nate's room. It smelt just like him, it was comforting, almost like he had engulfing himself completely around me.
"I'm sorry my dad said those things about you," Nate sighed sitting down beside me on the edge of the bed.
"It's really fine," I responded, leaning my head onto his shoulder. "In all honesty I didn't expect him to be friendly with how worked up you were."
"I need your help with something. But  I don't know how to ask it without coming off as a freak," Nate admited, sinking his shoulder down.
"What?" I questioned cluelessly.
"So you know that Jules?" Nate spoke quickly, "Well. My dad fucked it. And Jules wasn't the only one."
"Isn't Jules a minor?" I gasped, shocked by new information.
"Yup."
"What do you want to do about," I questioned softly.
The thought of Jason rushed through my head. No. This wasn't the same.
"Here," Nate pulled his computer from off the night stand, "Watch this."
I stared in disgust at the computer screen watching Cal ram himself into the underage girl. This was so fucking familiar it hurt so fucking bad. If Nate wasn't going to destroy Cal Jacobs. I was.
"There are more of these," Nate admited
"Please turn it off," I pleaded, squeezing my eyes shut.
The sound of the laptop shutting canceled out the god awful moans and groans that came from the speakers inside. I felt so fucking sick. People like Cal and Jason were the lowest level of scum on this earth.
"Why are you showing me this," I whimpered.
"I need your help. You're the only one I trust,"Nate confided, "Are you okay."
"No, I'm not fucking okay Nate. You just showed me a video of your Dad balls deep in an underage minor. Who fucking films that shit."
"I'm sorry. I didn't think it's upset you."
"It's fine. I just have a lot of baggage and I guess that brought some of it up," I admitted, nuzzling my head further into Nates chest, "But I promise one day I'll let you in."

I hated the entire plan. Jules was the victim-- but I admit it would be fun. Making her fall in love with the two of us to get absolutely crushed in the end. But Cal was going to pay. But that's a long term plan.
"I'm in. She was mean to me yesterday," I grumbled, throwing myself back against the best, "Wow, your bed is so soft."
The bed sunk down lower beside me and an arm draped over my waist.
"How are you so fucking cute," Nate murmured, shoving his other arm under the pillow his head was resting on.
"Nate..." I whispered, "Did you mean what you said to your dad. You know the whole we're dating thing."
"I mean't ever word," Nate spoke candidly, leaning forward to kiss the top of my forehead, "You should get some sleep."
My heart felt like it was on fire, radiating and burning away at my chest. I loved him. I loved him so fucking much it hurt. I wanted to tell him so badly. I wanted the world to know that I was so madly in love with Nate Jacobs but it was too soon. Until those four words were muttered from Nates half asleep lips.
"I love you, lily."
Did Nate just declare his love first or was I possibly dreaming. I pulled myself up into a sitting position, Nates eyes widened at my actions.
"I'm sorry was that too soon," Nate said anxiously.
"No no no," I chirped quickly, "It's so soon but it feels so right. I've been wanting to say it for days."
"Good. Because I love you Lily. And God it's so fucking soon but I have never felt this way for anyone. I've never wanted someone so badly."
"I love you too," I giggled, laying back down in the bed, "Now I'm tired so please can we go to sleep."

_____________________________________

Author note- So before we get upset that the couple say the L word together. Can we also keep in mind they had foreplay on a sidewalk, Lily hit his family jewels, they bicker like children, Nate lost control and tried to hurt her in the shower. They aren't exactly a normal couple at all. They're toxic and not good for eachother. They aren't a realationship to strive to be in or one to fantasize. They're both fucked up. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.