Harley Quinn X Male Reader

I was walking down -okay, more like chasing some idiot whose money I wanted- down the street, when I saw him. He was just sitting there, kind of sad, but all together very cute. His hair, the darkness of it, was amazing.
   His eyes, the way they dripped depression, anxiety, and hate, I loved. His scars, the few on his face, were beautiful and felt dangerous. His hands gripped the seat he sat on, and I knew. this was Joker's replacement. This was my new love.
  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
   I've been following him, for days now. He's amazing, he's crazy. He's perfect. But there is one slight problem. His stupid little girlfriend. Jessica. More like bitchica.
   She's worse than I am, and she's keeping my man sad. Not crazy, like he should be, but sad. I despise her, and I've created a beautifully torturous plan for her.
  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
   "Ahhhh! Who are you, you crazy bitch?!?!?!" screams the stupid, ugly whore beneath me. I quickly tie her mouth shut, and then her feet. Her hands are already bound to the chair I have her in, and so the rest is simple.
   I begin to torture her, a cut here and there, choking her a bit too. Tightening the ropes, cutting off circulation.
   In just a few short hours I have put her in so much pain, she begs me to kill her.
   But I don't. I leave her there, words carved into her skin, blood dripping from her every pore, to die slowly, in just a few hours. And I go out. To find him. To find my beautiful crazy man.
  _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
   I found him, and I LOVE him. He is perfect. Crazy, cute, chubby.  He so perfectly insane. And now with that bitch gone, he noticed me. And he wants me too...but he isn't all for killing yet. I must...corrupt him...but even if I don't, I still have him in the palm of my hand. And if he won't concede to me...I either will make him, or END him...

------------------------------------------------------
This yandere short was requested by Johnniii, one of my personal besties, and I love him and his work. Check it out, guys! Hope you and everyone else loves it! Thank you!