Part 1 ¤ Episode 28

◾ Regretful Decision ◾

Andy's POV :
Inhaled by my nose..

    Exhaled by my mouth..

Again inhaled a bit heavily..

   Exhaled a bit lazily giving time..

I stopped doing it for some short silent moments and then again started doing it.
Inhaling and exhaling like that,
Respiring heavily yet lazily.

"why are you doing that..? "

"doing what...?", I looked up, him watching me turning his head back at me. He was sitting on the couch watching TV a minute ago.

"doing that thing you're doing! "

"what? I'm not doing anything rye! ",my mouth was crepting up a laugh but I stopped it.

"Andy are you having breathing difficulties again?", rye asked now fully tuning around.

Again I respired deeply.

"yeah...but it's okay. Don't need to worry.", I said assuring him and inreturn I got a raised eyebrow.

"that is so NOT okay Andy! Why are you saying its fucking okay??!", rye said worried but a little anger was evident in his tone.

"calm down boy! It's normal. Really. It's a....small one not like that day. It happens." inbetween I couldn't help but laugh. He was hilarious!

"are you sure you're okay...Andy?", he said caring.

"yeah I'm fine. My body...stressed a bit extra today.. That's why.", returning him a smile and then focused on the thing I was doing on my laptop.

I was typing then.
But rye fell silent. Only the tap sound of the keyboard could be heard.

"is it because I took us out today and...didnt let you rest.......?", he said suddenly.
I slowly looked up from my laptop.
His eyebrows curved at its edges, eyes softened by sadness, his face was guilty.

I nodded with a weak smile.
It was true. My body was too much tired from the start.

"I am sorry......." he looked down and turned around on the couch, his back facing towards me.

That sad worried tone of his voice was enough to melt me. And I became a bit......sad too.

"ryan...look at me."

He did, turning his head.

"it is not your fault." I smiled. "I wanted to go with you. I sure was tired but that wouldn't have stopped me from going anywhere with you. So it's okay. "

I paused and said, "I would go anywhere you take me, at anytime. "

I watched as a smile slowly curved upon his lips and he got up, walking towards me.
I put down the laptop on the bed, and close it.
He comes closer and hugs me.
I hug him tightly, embracing him fully. I breathed in his strong sweet-chocolaty scent. I can't explain how much I loved it. And I don't know why I find everything about him so chocolaty, maybe because I craved chocolates so much or maybe because he was as addictive as chocolates.

We pulled away and he smiled at me.
Really he is my best friend ever.

He turns around but his gaze falls on my laptop.
"what were you doing there?", he asks.

"oh. Just some works.", I answered quick. I don't want him to know it...not yet.

"really? What kinda work?" he asked narrowing his eyes.