Waking up together

David:
Since David stays up late most of the time editing you usually wake up before him. He is the cutest when he's sleeping and you sometimes just admire him. You kiss his cheek gently and whisper that it times to get up. He mumbles something and then opens an eye. "Five more minutes baby."

Heath:
Heath wakes up pretty early sometimes so when he does he usually just looks at you for a bit and then holds you closer to him. He'll kiss your temple and then play with your hair until you wake up.

Zane:
There's one thing for sure you guys do not wake up cuddling. Yeah sure you may fall asleep cuddling but it's the complete opposite when you wake up. You both are sprawled out everywhere on the bed with blankets and pillows everywhere. You both usually wake up confused on how this happened.

Scotty:
He normally wakes up before you so he takes this time to make sure you're as close to him as possible. Your back will be pressed against his chest and his arm will be around you protectively. He kisses the back of your neck gently and if that doesn't work then he'll kiss the back of your ear and whisper that he loves you, that's enough to wake you up.

Toddy:
You always somehow wake up on his chest, not that it's bad it just always happens. You snuggle into his neck and he'll hold onto you tighter and kiss the top of your head and tell you that he loves you. After a few minutes of just laying in bed both of you would get up to go eat some breakfast.