Time to Get Away

New Character! Misty! ;) ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob's Pov:

School the next day was really solid, except for the way Pendal was giving me the salt look in every class we had together. I seen Kate and Zennie. Remember? The ones who hung with Trishawn? They looked less worried than I thought. Kind of like Trishawn never existed. They had a new leader, Misty. I never really seen her around, though. She just like, popped out of nowhere. Anyway, it was time for lunch, so I decided to question Pendal about the look she was giving me. "Pen...." I said, grabbing her arm. "Yes?" She said, turning around. "Did I like.... do something that I don't know about?" I asked. "What are you talking about?" The fact that she was still walking, and dragging me with her..... "You were giving me this look.... I didn't like it." "Who said you had to like the looks I give you?" .... "Okay, Woah....what's going on?" I asked. She looked at me and started walking away. I grabbed her by her arm and slammed her against the locker. "What. The Fuck. Is Wrong. With you." I said. "I should be asking you this....get your hands off of me." She said. She slapped my hand off of her. "Foreal..... What is the matter!" I yelled. "Look..... I just don't think I made the right decision of getting back together with you." She said. "But last night you.." "Last night, I was in the moment..... I was in a trans I couldn't get out of....now that my mind is back... I just don't know..." She said. Her words stung me.....and it hurt....like I really felt them cutting through my flesh. She looked at me then walked away. "BUT I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!" I yelled down the hallway. "I DO LOVE YOU, JACOB......BUT I JUST NEED SOME TIME TO THINK ABOUT THIS!" she yelled back. My head went down, as I walked down the hallway. "You know she doesn't deserve you, right.." I heard someone say from I don't know where. Then I saw Zennie come from behind a wall... I was NOT expecting that. "What are you talking about?" I asked. "You have everything a girl could ever want.... and she just walked away from it like you were trash." she said. "I was trash for what I did." .... "It doesn't matter. Everyone should have the heart to forgive....especially someone like you... you are perfect... and if she can't see the authenticity of your genuineness then she really didn't deserve you in the first place." I didn't even realize how smart she was, because she never really spoke as much. She was being so nice. I didn't know whether she liked me, or she was just playing with my emotions, like Trishawn tried to do.... just because of Pendal. "Why are you looking at me like that? What are you thinking about?" She asked. "Nothing, you're just being so nice... I wasn't expecting that, because you never spoke." I said. "Well, I started talking more since Trishawn..... you know..." .. "I understand.... its nice.... you're really smart." She smiled at... I hope she didn't think I was hitting on her.... my mind was on Pendal. "Well......can we be.....like....friends or something? Like hang out?" She asked. "Yeah.... I would like that a lot..." I said, smiling. "Okay, see you around...friend." she said, turning around and walking away. Now.....Pendal....

Pendal's Pov:

I really didn't know where I was headed......so I decided to just home early. I walked in my house which was a mess. My mom was sitting on the couch with her head down. Then she looked at me.

"Pendal, why don't you ever do anything around here?" My mom asked.

"I'll do something later, mom" I said.

"You know what Pendal, you've been getting really lazy, lately. You haven't been doing anything lately.." She just kept nagging, and nagging, and nagging. "WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled. "GOD! DO YOU EVER JUST SHUT UP!" She had a disgusted look on her face.

"Pendal..." she said.

I just ran into my room and slammed the door. What was really wrong with me....it was like I was going crazy. My mind surely wasn't in the right place. I changed my clothes and decided to just leave.....everything. I don't know where I was going, or what I was getting myself into.....but I had to go. My window cracked open, and Daniel made his way through. "What, does the front door not exist?": I asked. "I need you to come with me somewhere." He said. "Sooooooo........ does the front door not exist?" I asked again. "Look, I came through the window, because I need you to come somewhere with me." He said. "And I couldn't leave through the front door." ... "We both know what a horrible liar you are.... it would've never worked. You need clothes." He said. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Don't worry about it at this moment. Just get some clothes and come out this window. My car is parked across the street. Do it now." He had the most serious look on his face, so I did just as he said. I climbed out of the window. I had to pull down my rised shorts as I came down. I ran down the street, and into Daniel's car. I didn't understand what I was getting into, but it seemed really important. He came just in time tbh.... Like I was gonn just walk out of here, but he has a car....the turn out is better.