Competition.

Jessica

"Let go of me."

I mumbled as I heard what sounded like Mar calling my name. Demi obviously did not hear and even if she did, didn't care as she held on to me for dear life.

"What was that?"

She loosened her grip so I could actually breathe and speak properly.

"I said let me go, my girlfriend is looking for me."

She looked at me incredulously before finally allowing me enough room so I could stand. I was in the middle of dusting myself off when my phone rang.

"Where are you?"

Well someone is obviously still pissed.

"You ready?"

"Meet me at the car."

Without another word, she hung up and I let out a sigh. I finished dusting of my pants and turned to see Demi staring intently at me.

"I gotta go."

"So when am I going to see you again?"

She ventured hopefully, her eyes appearing glassy from unshed tears.

"How about we just let this go and move on? We're only hurting each other and I don't know if it's worth it anymore so let's just....... Move on OK?"

Despite the apprehension that were evident in her eyes, she still nodded in agreement and in that moment I knew she was up to something.

"Alright but I'm gonna make this right OK? I promise."

"A promise is a comfort to a fool and I can't afford to be a fool any longer."

I stated dryly as she nodded before I began my journey to the parking lot where Marissa was supposedly waiting. I found her in the driver's seat of my car, engine on, waiting to leave.

She hardly even acknowledged my presence as I hopped into the passenger seat. We just drove home in silence, presumably because we both had a lot on our minds. I know I was racking my mind, trying to figure out what Demi meant when she said she was going to make things right.

I was obviously too engrossed in my thoughts as I didn't realize that I was parked inside the garage and in the car by myself. This was the definite sign that Mar was upset with me.

"Where are you going?"

I asked, genuinely concerned when I saw her packing the suitcase she had brought when she came to spend the week with me. She just pretended I didn't ask her anything and carried on packing her things.

"Mar."

I insisted while she kept on cramming her things into the already jam packed suitcase.

"Babe, look at me..."

She let out an exasperated sigh before running her hand through her hair and finally faced me. I didn't take long to notice she was crying.

"Why are you crying?"

I queried though I had an idea as to what the reason might be.

"Nothing."

She sniffled as she kept her gaze glued to the hardwood floors. I knew immediately that was bullshit. As a matter of fact, she knew I knew that was all crap. She eventually revealed what was bothering her though.

"I just, I can't compete with her anymore."

"It's not a competition baby."

"Yes. It is. Everything with us could be going perfect but as soon as she comes within a mile of you, you totally forget about me..."

I held my head down, just realizing how awfully right she was. How terrible of a girlfriend I've been.

"... I watch you light up as soon as she enters the room and I always wish that I would have that effect on you and I've realized that I can't Jess..."

Her voice trailed off as I inched closer to her. Thankfully, she didn't reject me as I pulled her in for a hug. I just wanted to hold her close to me. I wanted to make all her insecurities fade away.

"There's no competition. Who am I standing here with right now? You. Not Demi, you. Even if there was a competition, you've already won."

I knew I was saying all the right things, even if it wasn't 100% true. I wanted her to believe those words just as much as I needed to.

She rested her head in the crook of my neck and held on to me tightly, nodding occasionally as I reassured her.

"Make love to me."

I felt her hot breath against my neck as she her words muffled against my skin.

"What was that baby?"

She took a step back so she was staring intently into my eyes and in that moment I knew our relationship had been taken to the next level.

"Make love to me Jess, please."

I nodded and she smiled softly before slowly bring her lips closer to mine. We stood there, passionately ravishing each other for a few minutes until I felt Marissa start to fumble with the hem of my shirt. We broke the kiss only to lift the shirt over my head.

Once the shirt had been thrown across the room, I guided her backwards toward the bed and once she had laid down, I hovered over her as she lovingly caressed my cheek.  I blushed, not really used to actions of affection. With Demi, we always went straight to it. Shaking thoughts of her out of my mind, I went straight to directing all my attention  into making Mar feel good.

When we were absolutely naked, I felt Mar caressing my body ever so gently as I trailed kisses towards her centre. Hearing her ragged moans only urging me to continue.

I couldn't help but smile at how she reacted when I slowly plunged two fingers inside her, her nails digging into my skin as I steadily pumped in and out.

"K-ki-kiss me...now."

Mar moaned out as she neared her breaking point. She grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me close to her, moaning in my mouth as she came. She continued exploring my mouth as she rode out her orgasm.

"I love you so much."

Mar managed out between her gasps for air and in that moment I knew she wasn't lying. With Demi, I always assumed she was telling the truth but with Marissa, I definitely knew she wasn't lying.

Won't you look at that, an update. Wessvato shippers are going to murder me. Please don't hate me, I love you. Xoxo JessWess. Also ask me stuff and pressure me for updates

http://ask.fm/LovatosBitch