Chapter 3 - You didn't just say that

I haven't text Harry since the day we met and I really wanted to text him. But it's only been 3 days. 3 long days. I sighed and leaned back on my bed sinking into my fluffy pillows. I closed my eyes drifting into sleep before I heard my door swing open. I opened my eyes to see my sister standing above me.

"Me and you are going to the mall so be ready in 15," she said.

"And why should I go with you" I scoffed sitting up.

"Dad said I have to take you with me now hurry up," she remarked.

"No thanks I think I'll pass," I said laying back down.

"Cmon Dad says we need to hang out more. Plus I want to hang out with you."

"You never want to hang out with me so what's so different about today?"

"I want you to go with me,"she smiled.

"Fine. But you're buying me something,"I sighed getting up and going over to my closet.

"Fine, meet me in the car."

I quickly got ready just in case I ran into anyone. If I see someone who might go to my new school I want to make a good impression. I finish running out down the stairs getting in the car. Does she really need to honk?!

"It's about time. What took you so long," she said driving away.

"Well I had to get ready I can't just grab something and walk out the door."

"Well if we're going to hang out more you need to learn how to because I have places to be," she scoffed.

"Whatever. How far is the mall anyways."

"About 20 minutes,"she said.

I turned facing the window, looking at every little thing. I snapped out of thought as I heard my phone buzz. I grabbed it out of my bag and smiled the second I saw the screen.

You're still coming tomorrow right? - Harry xx

I stared at the scene for a second before replying back.

Of course! I wouldn't miss it for the world :) - Dylan

Great !I'll text you the details later - Harry xx

I noticed Natalie trying to look at the screen.

"Eyes on the road," I retorted, shifting towards the door.

"Who are you texting," she said simply, like it was something she'd always ask.

"As if you'd care if I was texting someone, which I'm not," I said.

" I'm not stupid Dylan I can obviously see that you're texting someone."

"It's none of your business , so just leave me alone"

"Give me the phone!" She snatched my phone, leaving me speechless.

"Harry your texting Harry!" She snorted. "You don't actually think he likes you right?!," she remarked still chuckling slightly.

I clenched my fists.

"Give me my phone!,"I yelled.

"What makes you thnk a guy like that would go out with a girl like you? He's Harry Styles, teen heartthrob. He can have anyone he wants with the snap of his hand, and of all people you'd believe your that person? Hah"

My jaw dropped. My sister has said some pretty rough things but she has never said anything this harsh.

"You didn't just say that."

"Well it's true. You aren't his type. Now me on the other hand, me and him would be perfect together."

"As if. I don't think his type is a slutty whore like you!,"I yelled back.

"Well he doesn't go for prissy bitches like you either," she scoffed.

"Just shut the fuck up!," I yelled grabbing my phone back and turning to face the window.

After 5 minutes we finally pulled up to the mall. I ran out the car and to the entrance.
"Dylan,"my sister called. Who does she think she is, my mother?!

"What?!"
"I'm not getting in trouble just because of you so here Dad says we had to split 100 bucks." She slapped 50 in my hand and told me to be back at the car in two hours, before walking in the other direction.

I walked away walking into random stores trying to find the perfect outfit for tomorrow. It needs to be perfect. I'm thinking of going casual but not to casual. I finally found the perfect skirt to match a top I have at home. I walked to the fitting rooms trying it on quickly. I stared at myself in the mirror. Perfect. I changed back into my clothes walking out to the register. The girl looked around Natalie's age. She glared at me, quickly bringing up my total.
"Your total is $30.46." I handed her the cash, grabbing my change and bag walking out flashing her a friendly smile. What was her problem. I pulled out my phone checking the time. I have half an hour to kill. I sat down at an empty table at the food court. I pulled out my phone again. Maybe I should text Katie or Sabrina since its been a week since I left.

As I was typing I heard a loud crash. As I looked up to see what it was, a smoothie poured all over my lap. I jumped up in shock. I looked down to see who had fallen. A boy with light brown hair and dark brown eyes stood up.

"Oh my God I'm so sorry!!," he said grabbing napkins from the dispenser trying to wipe off my shirt. Well this is awkward.

"I'm sorry I tripped and spilled my smoothie al, over you. Talk about horrible first impressions. Anyways I'm Fletcher," he stopped wiping and smiled.

"I'm Dylan. And don't worry it was an accident."

"I'll buy you a new shirt. I mean if you don't mind walking around the mall with a complete stranger. But I swear I'm not a rapist or anything."

I chuckled. "Well that's nice to know. But I think I can handle myself, so I'll take you up on that offer."

"Good," he said walking over to the trash can throwing the napkins away.

We walked to the nearest store making small talk. Apparently me and Fletcher have a lot in common. We walked out of the store after buying a new shirt and changing into it.

"Thanks. Some people would've just walked off if they did that," I said turning to him.

"Well I'm just not that kind of person. And besides I just spent 20 minutes with the most beautiful girl I've ever seen," he replied.

I blushed slightly. "Well I have to go, my sisters probably waiting for me."

"No of course. I understand. Maybe we can hang out some other time?"

"Sure," I said as I took his phone typing my number in quickly. "See you later Fletcher," I replied as I walked towards the exit.

"Bye Dylan!," he called after me.

I ran to the car practically jumping in. Natalie pulled out getting back onto the rode. I stared out the window as she rambled on about me being late, quickly changing it to how she found the perfect dress for tomorrow.

Tomorrow was going to be a disaster.