Alright that's the tag so let's answer these questions
1. I saw it once on someone else's, deciding I liked the 'x's and made it my own. It's like a space between my name and a characteristic I thought it had. It's supposed to be chic as in Retrochic but people just read it as Chick 🤦🏽♀️ And now so do I
2. That's a hard question!! I'll answer with my favorite Wattpad book because if we did published books like you'd find in Barnes&Nobles, the debate would be long. I'd have to say "The Mischievous Mrs. Maxfield". It's a book I first read when I got Wattpad and the reason I wanted to be on Wattpad so props to that book. It's good and by ninyatippett so go check it out!
3. My icon (at this time) is a fine picture of Bakugo and my background (at this time) is like black tar movement. Idk it just looked cool
4. I write mostly fan fiction for BNHA, Percy Jackson, and Harry Potter. I have one book out for Umbrella Academy. I want to branch out and write for other fandoms as well as write original stories.
6. I don't even know what that means? I guess a secret about my Wattpad is that I have like original no stories published but some that I want to. Would anyone be interested? Comment if you would.
Yep we're going with that. I know most of these should've been short answers but I didn't feel like just putting something down, you know? I wanted to add feeling. Anyway, thanks for reading this part of "Tagged". See you if I ever get tagged again