A witchy Rebirth

I don't own Harry Potter, that goes to J.K. Rowling. I do own the original characters.

Ok so fair warning the opening is really dark. I mean bad but the story gets better. This is in the realm of reborn into another world scenario.

I feel like I failed him.  Then I'm in a white world.

I walk forward and I realize I'm in Kings Cross Station. I start mentally cursing as I see a figure I both despise and admire. This isn't the Dumbeldor from the movies. This is the man I see in my head when I read the books.  Yet when he opens his mouth I know it is Death itself.

"What's wrong? I figured of all people you would like this face to guide you to your next life," the figure says using a voice made of all the characters.

"Worry not dear, I promise you won't have to worry about a brother who kills you for the choice. I'll even give you your body ' 'fixed' so to speak. Oh and worry not your twin will be there for you. I'll even let you keep your memories. Just remember to live," Death says.

I start to scream. "Do you honestly think I want to be told that while you are wearing that face by you? How many times have we done this dance Death? How many journeys through the Veil will we take?"

Death just waves as I feel myself fly back. "As many times as there are stories. Good bye daughter. Or maybe it's Happy Birthday."

I hear first. I feel pressure as my legs kick free.

"Push Mrs. Carol! You just have one more," a voice says.

I realize I'm being born. As I'm handed to my mother, I guess I see a man. I start crying. I know why I'm afraid. Any man could be an enemy. I see my new mother's features. She has round cheeks. I can tell she was in pain but her smile fills me with such joy I can't help but smile.

Of course my baby body is exhausted and I close my eyes. "Oh congratulations. You have a wonderful little witch there," one of the nurses says in an English accent.

I think, "Am I really where I think I am?"

As I'm laid in a bassinet I roll to my side and see my sister.

"Hey, took you long enough," I hear in my head.

"Twin?" I cry back to her.

"Yep, looks like we get to start this one together," she says through our connection.