Only You- Alpha x Reader

Requested by Im_Stupidly_Broken (wag mo na basahin ivote mo na lang😄)

Enjoy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
[Y/n]'s POV

"Alpha, you're back!" I dashed to him who was walking from a near distance after their match with Tenmas. I pulled him in for a tight hug. "I miss you so much." I added, burying my face on his chest. "I miss you, too, [y/n]." He said in his usual tone, cuddling me back. "It's okay, Alpha. I'm sure your team would have an epic comeback next match." I winked at him after we pulled away. "I hope so." He gave me a faint smile.

It's been 2 years since me and him got together. He is a very caring and affectionate boyfriend, though, Alpha doesn't show much emotions. But I can easily read him.

"How about you?" He asked, tucking some strands of my hair behind my ear using his finger. "I'm just fine, also glad that you're finally here around because I'm feeling lonely a while ago." I raised my hand to reach his left cheek and gently caressed it with my thumb.

"Why do the two of you have to do such things like that?" Gamma cut in. I only hummed in response. "I mean, you guys haven't seen each other in a half day but you already miss one another." He explained, placing his finger underneath his chin as always.

"So what? They are lovers that's why they're like that." Beta groaned in annoyance. "You will never find love, Gamma. I'm telling you." She mumbled but, still, Gamma heard what she said. "Well, I will." He abruptly replied and faced Beta. "Nobody would like your attitude so it's hard for you to find love." Beta crossed her arms and smirked.

I just let out a sigh because of the argument we're witnessing. "That means war for both of them." I slightly chuckled before looking at Alpha, with his common serious look. He turned his head to me and smiled sweetly. "Let's just go for a rest in my room." Alpha lent his hand and I immediately took it. We were walking while holding hands with interlocked fingers.

Upon walking, Toudou Heikichi suddenly called Alpha. We stopped for a while so he could face Toudou. "We have to discuss something." The chairman of El Dorado ordered. "Yes." Alpha simply replied before turning his attention to me. "[Y/n], wait me in my room. I promise I'll be back after this." He pecked on my lips and slowly let go of my hand before going to Toudou.

I continued sauntering to Alpha's room when Gamma suddenly appeared on my sight. "I'm so sorry." He said and foolishly smiled. "It's unusual to hear you saying sorry."

"I'm saying this because Beta made me do it. I don't have a choice because I want to stop the fight with her. Look, there she is." He pointed at Beta who was angrily watching us two. I giggled at how cute Beta was when she's mad. "Umm... okay-" I were about to step away when Gamma swiftly held my arm. He pulled a bit strong which made me end up being close enough to touch him, I quickly backed away after realizing the distance between us. "You won't be free if you're not going to forgive me."

"Okay, I forgive you." I replied. "Beta, did you heard that? I already said sorry so you don't have to get angry." I slowly shook my head and chuckled.

Third Person's POV

Meanwhile, Alpha saw the scene. He clenched his fist, he got jealous after seeing how close you were to Gamma.  He became suspicious but still kept calm. He trudged towards you and dragged you to his room. Alpha slammed the door shut before pinning you against the wall. "Alpha, what's wrong?" You innocently asked. "Tell me, do you have a secret relationship with Gamma?" You got surprised at his question. You looked at his eyes full of curiousness, you already knew he's hurt.

"Alpha..."

"I may look emotionless outside but I still feel pain. I still have emotions." He continued. "I know." You tilted your head down. "I admit I'm jealous. And if you would leave me, I swear it would break my heart into pieces." He added as he cupped your cheek, lifting up your face.

"You don't have to be, Alpha. I won't ever leave nor betray you. I promise." You gave him an eye smile. He lowered himself (because he's quite tall) to reach you. He leaned in and kissed you passionately. You kissed him back.

After a minute, you decided to broke it for oxygen ('ya know? Lol).

"Only you, Alpha..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
The end!

I'm actually about to tear up while writing the middle part of this. Sorry for being an onion😢.

That's all! Bye!