THE CW Nancy Drew Short Story Contest Official Rules
By participating in the The CW Nancy Drew Short Story Contest ("Contest"), entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Wattpad Corp. ("Sponsor") and The CW Network, LLC (hereinafter "The CW" or "Prize Provider"), which are final and binding in all matters.
1. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
To participate in the Contest, you must submit your entry through Wattpad.com ("Website") during the period beginning at 9:00 a.m. PT on September 13, 2019, through 11:59 p.m. PT on October 3, 2019 ("Entry Period"). Visit the Mystery profile Wattpad.com/user/mystery and follow the instructions on that profile ("Instructions") on how to submit your The CW Nancy Drew story contest ("Entry"). All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. PT on October 3, 2019, to be eligible. Eligible entrants may enter as many times as they wish. If you do not already have a Website account, you will be required to create one in order to enter. Creating an account is free. All Website terms and conditions apply. Accounts or Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means will be void. Website's clock will be the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
All Entries must meet the following criteria:
· Entry must be in English, original and may not exceed the comment character limitations (2,000 characters), as reflected in the Wattpad desktop experience. Entrant must have all rights necessary to post and submit his/her Entry. Entry must not infringe on the intellectual property or other rights of any third party. It is each entrant's responsibility to ensure that he/she has all necessary rights to submit the Entry (with the exception of any rights associated with Prize Provider) and to grant Sponsor and Prize Provider the rights described in these Official Rules.
Entry (or fictional stories that are, in the opinion of the Sponsor, substantially similar to the Entry) must not have been submitted to any other contest or previously published. Entries must be submitted through your Website account in the manner specified on the Contest profile. Entries must meet all Instructions specified on the Contest profile (incorporated herein by reference). Entries should not contain identifying information (e.g., names, addresses, phone numbers, e-mail addresses or mailing addresses) of any real person, including entrant. Entries may not contain material that is obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any law. Entries must be appropriate for viewing by the general public; appropriateness will be determined by Sponsor.
· Entries must not disparage the goodwill and business reputation of Prize Provider.
· Entries must be relevant to the Contest theme.
· Entries must be tagged #NancyDrew to be considered.
Sponsor reserves the right to reject any Entry for any reason.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least thirteen (13) years of age. Entrants must agree to the terms and conditions of Sponsor's Terms of Service, a copy of which can be found on the Website. Employees of Sponsor, Prize Provider and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse and parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate in the Contest. Contest is void where prohibited. All applicable federal, state and local laws apply.