Chapter 12 🔞

CHAPTER CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

🔞🔞🔞

Marinette couldn't believe herself. She had never been so careless in her entire life She couldn't tell when she had started this reckless behavior, but it needed to end immediately.

Her blue eyes glanced at herself in the bedroom mirror. The bikini hugged her body the way it did when she tried it on, and Marinette liked the way it looked. However, she only liked it if it meant she was the only one who got to see it.

Her eyes hurt.

She had legitimately cried throughout her entire time out. She cried during the waxing session. She cried during the bus ride home, and she most certainly hauled ass back into her home whilst hiding behind Alya. She didn't want Adrien to see her after she had sent that message. It was going to be super awkward! She just couldn't bear it.

"I have to wear it! If I don't then he's gonna think that I sent him that to be sexual, or he'll know it's a mistake," her voice quivered, feeling completely naked. "It feels like this should be underwear." she groaned, throwing herself onto the bed.

Alya crossed her arms, her very own white bikini contrasting perfectly with her tan skin. Her bikini top tied perfectly behind her back, accentuating the curvaceous glory that was her body. It made Marinette quite envious.

"I don't understand. It's just a bikini. If you didn't want to wear it in front of the guys; why are you wearing it?" The brunette asked, pushing her glasses up the bridge of her nose.

Marinette felt her bottom lip quiver. Her blue eyes locked on to the ceiling above her. Her heart began to race erratically against her chest, and Marinette even contemplated changing her name after she had left the country forever.

"Because, if I don't wear it, he'll know that it was an accident, or he'll assume it was meant to be a secret between the two of us!" Marinette replied, panic immediately etching into her voice as she sat up and glanced at Alya.

The girls could faintly hear music playing in the yard outside of the bedroom balcony. Marinette knew both the guys were out there waiting for them to join. She had began to shake at that thought.

"It was an accident. I don't think Adrien's the type of guy to judge you, even if it was a secret," Alya replied, sitting on the edge of the bed. "If you just tell him you meant to send it to me and got the contacts mixed up, I'm sure there wouldn't be any issues."

Marinette ran her hands through her hair. She reached up, tying her hair up into a neat bun on the top of her head.
"I'm just worried that it'll be awkward. That he's going to know that in secret I'm a naughty person, or that I do dirty things, or that my chest is flat." She pouted.

Alya shook her head, all too aware of how dramatic and overthinking that Marinette could be. It had always been that way since they first met. Alya was always there to keep Marinette with a cool head, otherwise she'd be bouncing off the walls.

"Why do you care what he thinks?" Alya asked, shifting her eyes down to Marinette who had began to blush immensely. "Just a few weeks ago you told me that you wanted to lie and claim you were a stripper in hopes that he'd want to divorce you."

Marinette paused, cringing at that memory. It wasn't even that long ago that she wanted nothing to do with Adrien, and yet here she was, worried about him seeing her in a swimsuit or thinking something horrible about her.