The Hot Jerk Falls For The Hot Nobody 16

Chapter 16

Suspicion

Juliette woke up rather early. She peered into the clock on the bedside table. It read seven in the morning.

She was about to stretch when she felt arms tighten around her waist.

Oh, right, I forgot… Juliette thought to herself, chuckling. Skye was still fast asleep beside her, and he was hugging her like a pillow. His head rested on the indentation between her neck and her shoulder. Her back was facing him.

Juliette squirmed until she was facing Skye.

“Do you want to get up or sleep in?” Juliette whispered.

“Sleep in,” Skye answered with a smile. He kissed Juliette once and his eyes opened.

“But I’m hungry,” Juliette complained lightly, and to make her point, her stomach grumbled loudly.

Skye was in a rather teasing mood that morning.

“I’m not,” Skye said grinning. “But… I do hunger for this…”

He kissed Juliette’s collarbone, then he slowly made his way up her neck, then behind her right ear, and Juliette, with a surge of electricity, moaned as Skye’s lips found her weak spot. Skye stopped and smiled.

“Bingo,” he said triumphantly.

“I’d say I don’t want it, but… I really do…” Juliette said, sounding… seductive.

“Wow, someone’s hungry for some Skye West,” Skye chuckled.

“Not just yet,” Juliette teased, and she pushed herself up and out of bed. “I ream am hungry, so I’m gonna go down the cafeteria to eat.”

“You’re such a tease,” Skye said, chuckling once more, as he pushed himself up and went to the bathroom to grab another two sets of spare clothes.

“I’m sorry, but, I think you wear these for now,” Skye said as he threw Juliette a small, light gray turtleneck sweater, a small undershirt, and black pants that were supposed to be tight-fitting for someone like Skye, but would look baggy for someone like Juliette.

Damn Alex and Claire for locking her suitcase!

When Skye got out, the first thing he did was appraise Juliette’s clothes.

He raised one eyebrow and was trying not to laugh.

“Oh, just say I’m ugly in these,” Juliette said sarcastically.

“No, no, it’s not that,” Skye said, now struggling to keep a straight face. “It looks cute on you… really…”

“You’re just saying that so I’ll wear these. Anyway, at least I got some clothes. C’mon.”

The both of them went down the cafeteria.

“So,” Claire said after she greeted them a good morning. “How’s your date?”

“It’s good for the first hours of it,” Juliette said sourly.

“Why? What’s wrong? And what’s with the sour mood?” Claire asked, confused.

Juliette knotted her eyebrows.

“Didn’t you stay behind our dorm?” she asked.

“Yeah, to clean up, and then we left as soon as we’re finished.”

“You didn’t do anything in our room?”

“No, why?”

“That’s odd…” Juliette was now deep in thought.