||Dr. Douchebro and Bali ---1||

Beginne am Anfang

"Naah I will stay with my Dr. Douchebro!"

She said wrapping her hands around his neck to which his smile got wider but still he asked "you sure you are comfortable?" Anika smiled at her gentleman before nodding in a yes rubbing her nose with him.

"So what's the plan ahead?" asked Anika her hands still wrapped around his neck while his on her waist "Well since its already evening let's freshen up and have some rest tonight. We shall start our Bali tour from tomorrow, What say?" he asked and Anika smiled nodding in a yes.

They stayed in eachother's arms for God knows how much time just staring into each other's eyes with a smile. From the time they are a couple it's rare that they get such a peaceful time together.

It was Anika who broke the eye contact and both of them chuckled at their own behavior. "You take a shower in this room I'll check into the other." Shivaay said placing a warm kiss on her forehead.

Anika nodded as she moved toward the washroom and took a long, warm shower shedding the tiredness of the journey. Tying a bathrobe against her body she moved in the bedroom where the luggage for both of them was placed.

Shivaay who had already changed into casual T-shirt and shorts, was going through the menu card sitting on a recliner. He let out a low wolf whistle with a wink seeing her in the above knee length bathrobe.

Anika blushed before opening her suitcase to check something comfortable to wear. As soon as her eyes fell on her clothes she literally shrieked.

"What the hell!"

Shivaay jumped holding his heart listening to her loud voice "Calm down young lady you just gave me a heart attack. What's wrong?" he asked getting up from the recliner.

Anika didn't reply just kept staring the clothes to actually believed they are true. Shivaay came and checked her only to burst into fits of laughter seeing her suitcase.

"What's so funny in this? What would I wear all along this vacation. There isn't even a single dress that is full and who wear these?" she asked taking out a black square neck camisole.

"Well of course it's not for men so it meant to be wore by women." Shivaay said calmly. Anika glared him the very next moment so he zipped his mouth.

"and how the hell do we wear this that to without a shrug?" asked Anika showing a tube top and bandeau dresses.

Shivaay just shrugged off and Anika continued complaining "that's why they didn't let me check there isn't a single dress that I actually wear." she said showing him the cape dress, off shoulder top, babydoll dress but stopped when her eyes fell on a certain peice of clothing.

Shivaay raised his eyebrows looking her go pale and silent all of a sudden. "What happened?" he asked trying to take a look but Anika pushed him away. "Nothing happened, you go and order some food. I'll get changed into something bearable."

Shivaay raised his eyebrows more at her flush face before pulling her away from her waist to look at what she was hiding while she screamed and tried to cover his eyes. Shivaay picked up the bickni packed properly in his hands with a raised eyebrow and a smirk as Anika kept her palms on her eyes peeking from between "Wow someone would hit the beach quite hot"

Anika slapped his arms before snatching the packet from him and keeping it back when a letter fell from it. Shivaay picked it up and read it aloud.

Dear Dr. Docuhebro's Kohinoor

Don't you dare to avoid wearing these dresses otherwise we have a lot of embarrassing secrets of yours that we can tell to your Dr. Douchebro. Have kept two full pants for you to wear when you visit the temples but don't you dare wear it everywhere. We will check the photographs. Also we want all the clothes used even the bikini. It's not an order. It's a warning!