Is That Angst I Smell?

Katsuki was right in the middle of a performance when someone had screamed in peril

Katsuki was right in the middle of a performance when someone had screamed in peril. He looked over to the source of the noise to see a group of villains holding people at gunpoint. A few people were already lying dead on the ground. This wasn't something Katsuki wasn't used to, he knew being a prostitute was quite the risky job. He was about to intervene when a few shots were fired at him. Luckily he dodged it and grabbed a waistcoat to wrap around his nearly-clothless self. 

Then the fire started. He could see smoke billowing around the building and he coughed violently. A few of the clients who had been watching the show were doubled over wheezing from the intense smoke intake. He had the collar of the shirt over his nose and mouth as he watched this scene unfold in horror. He barked out a them to get up and run, but most of them had already collapsed. Katsuki knew he had to get out of there as soon as possible, so that's what he did. 

Katsuki stepped out of the building when it came caving down. He looked around frantically in the rubble for anyone he knew. The smoke was too thick and he was getting dizzy. He heard a few shouts, and sirens closing in. Katsuki was frozen in place, gazing out at the horrifying scene. An officer had run up to Katsuki, waving frantically in the boy's face. "Are you alright, sir? What happened? Who started this?" they questioned, but Katsuki was silent. 

((The officer is (Y/C/N) btw))

((FEEL FREE TO REPLY AS ANY CHARACTER AS LONG AS IT FOLLOWS THE RULES))