Chapter 2: Uninvited Guest and Back Massages

**Damian POV

I wake up on my bed with sore eyes and turn to look over at the alarm clock on the nightstand. "9:20 pm....." I sigh and roll over onto my back and stare up at the ceiling, being careful not to wake Titus. "I've been asleep for a little over three hours..... The others have probably eaten dinner without me by now...." I'm not really sure how to describe how I am feeling right now as I stare at the ceiling and think back on Drake's words.

After a few minutes of staring I groan and sit up, shaking the thoughts from my head. "Why the hell do I care about what that idiot says. It's obvious that he's just trying to mess with me." I push myself up off my bed and exit my room heading down the stairs and towards the grandfather clock that leads to the Batcave.

Halfway to the cave I run into a hard sturdy figure. I look up only to see- Kid Flash, well, Wallace West. He is dressed in plaid sleeping pants, and a fitted black shirt. His face looks awkward, like he was caught. "Damian..."

I furrow my brows at the speedster. "Why in god's name are you here West? And why are you dressed in sleepwear?"

"Um, I uh... I'm crashing here tonight... um..." His voice is deep and timid, he only opens up in the presence of Grayson and Drake, but for some reason, not me. Like he is intimidated by me. Which he certainly should be of course.

He awkwardly turns a little, and speeds back up the stairs and undoubtedly into Grayson's bedroom. I suppose those amatuer fools are still having sleep overs. What children.

I decide to follow after him and press my ear against the door. I can hear faint chatter behind Grayson's door. "He saw you...? Who?"

"Damian..."

"Fuck... Hope he doesn't tell dad that I let you in the window again..." Then I hear his overhead light flick off and the quiet rustling of bedding as I hear Grayson's PS4 turn on. "Well anyway, you're on you ass."

"Fight me you dumb bird."

I smirk to myself and suddenly slam the door open. "GRAYSON! FATHER WILL HEAR ABOUT THIS!"

Grayson shrieks and falls off of West's... lap?

Grayson's face glows a bright pink as he picks himself up off the floor and seems to hide behind West's favorite hoodie. "Fucking hell knock next time, Jesus."

West just stares at me, not bothered by my appearance, more trying to read me.

He is a very tall, broad shouldered young man, two years older than Grayson. He has honey tinted skin with freckles and a head full of bright red hair, the kind that the girls in training swoon over.
Grayson avoids my eyes. "He was on a mission and I invited him over to play video games, I told dad I wouldn't let him in the window anymore because 'normal people use front doors' but it was so late and he came over and... if you tell Bruce I'll kick your ass." He goes sheepish and tries to regain his confidence.

I stand there in the doorway with my hands on my hips and glare at the two adults. "I'll highly doubt you'd be able to kick my ass Grayson."

Grayson raises an eyebrow at me. "You know I can, and I will. Remember the streetlamp from our first meeting."

I felt heat rising to my face and stumbled over my words, much to my displeasure. "I-.... You..! That didn't count Grayson! And you know it! You were the one who had to get stitches after all!" I cross my arms over my chest and frown at the two adults. "Besides I find it highly weird and disturbing that a 25 year old and 27 year old are having a sleepover as if they were small children. And furthermore Grayson, what exactly were you doing in West's lap? Explain yourself this instance. And maybe, just maybe, I won't tell Father that you let a meta into the house without his permission."