Un

It's the day before my birthday, and I am, yet again, awoken to Petunia's insufferable shrieking.

"Wake up Boy! You need to make breakfast!" She bangs on the cupboard door, before unlocking it loudly and walking away.

I cast a tempus charm after remembered Hermione saying the Ministry would take off the trace early, and happy the Dursleys let me keep my school things in the cupboard with me, and I realize that it's 7:30 am. I get off my makeshift bed and squat my way out of the cupboard door, and into the hallway. While making my way to the kitchen, Dudley shoves me into the wall roughly, where a closet doorknob collides with my malnourished side, supplying the loud, and not uncommon, crack associated with the breaking of a rib.

I hobble away to the kitchen quickly, for fear of a worse beating from my uncle. When I enter the kitchen, I'm met with the sparkling tile floor of the kitchen.

"Where were you, Boy?" Vernon yells from over me, glaring at me through his surprisingly small eyes.

"I woke up late, sir." I finally respond, lying when Dudley shifted his pig-like face into an inaudible snarl.

"Just get to breakfast, freak." My uncle says, after glaring at me for a long moment.

I nod and scramble away from my uncle, lifting myself up from the tile floor and moving toward the cabinet for the frying pans.

After I got the frying pan, I went to the refrigerator to pull out the bacon, eggs, and sausages. I butter the pan and out the bacon and sausage in, going to the pantry to get the bread into the toaster.

I toast 8 pieces of bread and place them on 3 plates, 4 for Vernon, 3 for Dudley, and 1 for Petunia. The bacon and sausage are done when the toast is on the plates and I put them in the plates with the toast; 5 pieces of bacon and 4 sausage for Vernon, 4 pieces of bacon and 5 sausages for Dudley, and 1 piece of each for Petunia. I put 8 eggs in the, already hot, frying pan, replacing the meats that were cooked there. Once the eggs were done cooking, I placed them on the 3 almost-made plates; 4 for Vernon, 3 for Dudley, and 1 for Petunia.

"Finally," Petunia says shrilly but tries to make it inaudible to me.

"Mum! The freak burnt my toast!" Dudley yells AT his mother, holding up a piece of toast that was perfectly toasted, by normal standards.

"Upstairs Boy! In the room. I will deal with you after I finish my barely edible breakfast." Vernon tells me, and I nod slowly.

I know what that means, and I don't want it to happen. I make my way upstairs, walking as slow as possible. I reach the room that had been mine for 1st year before Ron, Fred, and George broke me out in 2nd year. I enter the small bedroom and close the door behind me before taking my shirt off and laying on the bed stomach down.

All too soon, Vernon comes into the room, closing the door behind him, smirking evilly all the while. He takes off his belt whilst stalking toward me, and I whimper at the shine in his eyes. The sound only makes his smirk grow, and he wraps the end of the belt around his hand, so I'm hit with the metal buckle of his belt.

I hold in the whimper that forms in my throat as I see none too unfamiliar contraption.

Vernon stalks forward and starts whipping me with the belt buckle, reopening old wounds and forming new wounds. I couldn't stop the whimpers from coming out this time, nor could I stop the string of tears and cries that were made.

By the time my vicious uncle finishes, I'm numb to the pain, my back bare of skin and full of blood. Vernon walks off and out of the room while I pull my shirt over my head and follow him back downstairs, wincing every time the cloth shirt touches my skin-less back.