FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)

If you ask me if ghosts exist, I would ask you what you mean by exist. Because if you mean if there are ghosts between us, I would say yes, but they do not exist as we do.

They don't breath, don't eat, don't sleep.

Most of them are unable to show, and they move between the invisibility and an undefined mucus-white semitransparent cloud when they try to make themselves visible. That's what cartoons show like the white sheet ghost, or what some photographers have unexpectedly caught in a shot, and called it plasma.

Some ghosts though, know how to 'wear' a corporeal shape. When they do, we can see them. On this shape they can touch and be touched, they can grab things and carry them, but they will know they touch or you touch them only if they see it, because they won't feel your hand, not a feather, not a bullet. They will grab your hand and crush your fingers if they are not careful because they have not nervous sensitivity.

But wait, wait, then aren't they friendly? Well, let me ask another question first. Why are they here? Or, even most important, every person who dies stays here as ghost? Is this the famous eternity, afterlife, or whatever you call it?

No. Some people stay here, as my granny would say, to run errands.

When we die we leave everything behind, and go somewhere else.

But if there is something you can't leave, you stay. And you will stay as ghost till you finish whatever you need to be finished. You will stay to lock any door you die before closing it.

And some ghosts take a long time till they even understand it. So they wander the world, and while they do, they learn ghosts tricks as getting more and more corporeal, how to travel from here to there in a wink... all of them are tools to help them finish their chores on Earth and follow to next stage.

But as in every school, there is the good kid... and the badass, so are they friendly? They may be. Or not.

And let's end with this question. This one is good. Why do you see them and most people don't?

As I already told you, if they know how to get corporeal and they want to be seen, everybody will see them. About the other ones, the white sheet/plasma kind, all I can say is some people see them, others don't, but no idea of the reason. If I get any clue about it I will keep you updated.