Bully - Nash Grier

Another fucking day in hell. You hate going to school because you don't have any true friends and everyone there are assholes. (I was really tempted to say nasholesXD)

This boy named Nash always picked on you but you had feelings for him anyways.

You never wanted to talk to anyone because you couldn't trust anyone. So, you were shy and kept to yourself.

Today was different. Aside the usual snickers from the douchebags at school and the expected book slam, you noticed something different. Something that has never happened to you before. Nash has been staring at you all day. It's like his eyes were glued to you.

You decide to blow it off because you remember how shitty he treats you.

It's the last period of the day. Your least favorite class. You get tired of listening to your teacher lecture the whole class so you go to the bathroom. When you walk down the hall, you go to the bathroom to fix your hair and your makeup because let's face it, no girls go to he bathroom to use the bathroom.

After being in the bathroom for over ten minutes you decide to ditch and pack up all your stuff. It's the last class anyways and the teacher just drags out the lesson to the point of everyone wanting to commit.

After you pack up all your stuff, you go out to the parking lot and get in your car. You wait for it to warm up because it's Winter. And cold. As fuck.

After you get home, you go to the kitchen because you love food (who doesn't?). You notice a note on the counter.

Dear Y/N,
Work called an emergency business trip so I won't be home for about a week. I'm trusting you. Call me when you read this. I love you!
~Mom

You call your mom to check in. She's at her hotel. You have the whole house to yourself.

You eat some food... Well a lot of food and watch Netflix. Around about 4 o'clock you hear a knock at the door.

You walk over to the front door and see a tall figure standing outside. That can't be him...

You open the door and the boy turns around.

"Um... Hi Y/N..." Nash says nervously.

You just stand there and give him a "what the hell are you doing here?" look.

"Can I please come in? I really need to talk to you about something..." He asks with a nervous tone.

You back away from the door inviting him in. You still haven't said a word.

You both sit on the couch and you look at him waiting for him to say something.

Nash looks up to you with tears in his bright blue eyes. He is about to sob. You can tell.

"Y/N, I'm so s-sorry," he manages to choke out, "I don't know why I've been so cruel to y-you and I d-don't know why it t-took me s-so long to realize how t-terrible I've treated you and I will tell you how sorry I am for everything shitty that I've done t-to you and..."

You cut him off by hopping on his lap and giving him a hug. You want to kiss him so bad but you aren't sure if it would be too soon. He looks up at you and just says "I'm sorry."

You put your finger under his chin and tilt his head up. You look him in the eyes and tell him that you forgive him. You see a soft smile play onto his lips.

He lays you on the couch and hovers over you. He kisses you ever so gently on the cheek. You give in and let him lean in. He kisses you and you immediately get butterflies. His lips are so soft. Your kiss is perfectly in sync. Your lips fit perfectly together.

He stands up and holds out his hand. You grab it and lead him up to your room.

You open your bedroom door and you walk in. You turn around and look up at him innocently. He looks down at you and places his hand on the small of your back as he pulls you in. He passionately kisses you and smiles against your lips.

He instructs you to jump and you obey. He walks you over to your bed and lays you down. He pulls out a little foil package and puts it down.

He continues to kiss you, passionately. Not too rough. Not too gentle.

He starts to kiss down your jawline and moves down to your neck. He sucks your sweet spot and you moan.

Still sucking your sweet spot on your neck, his fingers move to the hem of your shirt and begins to lift it up. You lift your back up so he can take it off.

He sits up and looks at you.

"So beautiful." He simply says.

He snakes his hands behind your back and unhooks your bra. It's a good thing you decided to wear your good bra today.

You sit up and take his shirt off. He steps back and unhooks his belt and pulls his khakis off.

You grab the condom and loop your fingers around the hem of his boxers and look up at him for approval. He nods his head and you pull his boxers down. His member slaps up against his stomach. "It's huge" you think to yourself.

You have him sit on the bed while you're on your knees. You grab is dick firmly and start pumping. He leans his head back and groans at your touch.

After a little pumping, you put your mouth on his length and start to suck. He groans louder. You start to bob your head up and down.

"I'm so close, Y/N." Nash tells you.

You start to hum against him which sends vibrations up his body.

A warm liquid shoots into your mouth.

"Swallow." Nash begs.

You do as you're told and lick your lips. That makes him go crazy. He picked you up and kisses your forehead as he lays you on the bed.

He pulls your pants off and loops his fingers around your VS panties. You grab the condom again and roll it on.

He hovers over you, member at your entrance, and looks at you for approval. You nod your head.

He slowly enters inside of you and you wince at the pain. A tear slowly rolls down your cheek.

Nash leans down and wipes the tear away and says, "it will feel better in a minute okay, baby girl?"

You nod and kiss him and his thrusts start to get faster. After a little bit, the pain starts to turn into pleasure and you moan.

Nash starts to thrust harder and faster and you both enjoy it. After a while, his thrusts get sloppier and you are both close.

"I'm gonna cum." You tell him.

"Hold it, babe." Nash tells you.

Nash fills the condom and you cum around him.

Nash pulls out and falls next to you. He kisses your cheeks and says that you did great.

~The Next Day~

You go to school and you see Nash standing at your locker with a rose.

"You look beautiful today." Nash tells you.

You blush and thank him.

The whole rest of the day he spent ever second he could with you. He asks you out and you guys start to date.

You are currently dating and have many years to come.

A/N

This is my Nash dirty imagine! Nash is my favorite boy btw:) I hope you liked the imagine! Comment who I should do next! Make sure you vote! Love you!