twenty-five

~*~

~*~

"Hello, y/n"

Jimin greeted you softly. You stared at the blonde boy who stood at your door step, like the night before, but this time he didn't reek of alcohol.

You frowned slightly seeing your bully in front of you, unexpectedly. You looked at his eye, still a bit swollen but lessened a bit. His cut lip, now covered by a small plaster. Your gaze stayed focused on his bruises, trying hard not to walk up to him and check the wounds closely.

Jimin eyed you as you inspected him. His eyebrows slanted in a frown. You were staring at him, but not directly in his eyes. He wanted you to look at him, not the scars on his face. He didn't like the worried expression on your face. It made him feel more guilty and shameful for what he did to you. How you easily brought him into your home and treated his wounds. You did it without hesitation. Why were you so nice? His mind could not comprehend why you did it.

"Jimin..." you spoke gaze falling to your feet. "If you here to scold me I suggest you get it over and done with."

Jimin stared at you with narrowed eyes, brows furrowing in confusion. "Scold you?" He questions, unsure to what he should scold you for. You had done nothing, if anything you should be the one scolding him. Hell, he wondered why you didn't scream at him.

"Isn't that why you are here? To tell me you didn't appreciate me touching you?"

"Y/n..." jimin began taking a few steps toward you. Your body stiffened as you held onto the door knob tightly. Jimin halted, not taking another step closer, he didn't want you to be frightened.

You were anxious to be near this boy. Jimin showed zero kindness to you and when he does you knew it was all fake. His Park Jimin the schools number one bully and playboy. Why on earth would he treat you kindly? Maybe in a alternate universe.

"I'm not here to scold or hurt you" your gaze lifted and bore into his. Jimin expression was soft, something you did not expect.

"Then why are you here?" You tilted your head and broke away from the door. You stood a few feet away from jimin and crossed your arms over your chest.

Jimin gulped, his eyes on everything besides you. You made him nervous a feeling he rarely feels. "I came here to say thank you"

Your eyes widened, "what?"

"Thank you for cleaning my wounds and making sure I came home safe" jimin had a small smile on his face as he said this. Heat radiated your cheeks and you blinked trying to understand what jimin had just said. He said thank you? He thanked you? You wanted to pinch yourself.

"Uh...it was no problem" you waved and smiled a bit. Jimin smiled and nodded his head, scratching the back of his head, he took a step back.

"Well I gotta get going" he said and took more steps away from you. "I'll see you at school"