Where is he?

How dare she?!

That stupid ponytail chick and her dumb robot girlfriend ruined everything!

How dare they come barging in while she was busy talking with her boyfriend!

They had almost worked something out, (by which she meant she had almost convinced him via blackmail) but nooOOoo, they had to come and ruin it!

What happened was that Cindy simply wanted to bring her former boyfriend in, and maybe make him part of their whole thing, which Felix wholeheartedly opposed, but she didn't care, she wanted two guys, damnit! But as soon as she was about to "convince" him, those two bitches showed up and ruined everything!

They told Felix something happened to his brother, which was true, but he should care more about her than some stupid fratricide survivor!

She was going to get what she wanted. It was just how things worked. Cindy would ask for something, Felix would say no, and she would threaten him into saying yes. It was perfectly healthy and normal! That's how his parents did things, anyway.

Then again, the Huxley parents were a little messed up.

Still, it didn't matter. Cindy Bell always got what she wanted.

...Ew, now she was thinking in third person, like Nugget. Maybe she was losing it, juuuuuuust a little.

No she wasn't! She just wanted Felix to do what she asked! She had to-

God, she wasn't even DOING anything!

She was supposed to be trying to find her boyfriend, wherever he had run off to, and give him a piece of her mind! She was supposed to be getting her revenge on Carla and Penny! She was supposed to be doing something productive!

She ran downstairs, and... oh shit. That looked like it hurt.

Forget it, she didn't give a shit about Felix's dumb brother or his stupid leg. She had a boyfriend to find!

She kept going, until she bumped into...

her.

"Lily."

"Cindy."

"What are you doing here?"

"You invited me to the party, duh."

"Yeah!" her brother chimed in.

"Shut up, Billy."

"What do you want?"

"I'm looking for the arsonist and the computer. Have you by chance seen them?" The venom in her voice was entirely unintentional, but it helped.

"Oh, yeah! They just left." God, she hated that smug voice.

Twitching, she continued. "Okay, then have you seen Felix?"

"Hmmm, nope! Sorry!"

Lily knew more than she was letting on, Cindy was sure of it. It would be a waste of time to try and pry any answers out of her, so she decided to talk to some others.

"Kid! I'm soooo glad I found you!" she chirped, putting on her best innocent-little-girl voice. "I was looking for Felix, Carla, and Penny! Have you seen them?"

"Nope."

Shit.

Time to move on!

"Hey, Buggs..." she said slowly, fully aware of his crush on her.

"Oh, uh, hey Cindy. What's up?"

"I was looking for Carla and Penny. If you can tell me where they went, there mayyy be something in it for you~" That was a lie.

"Damn. I actually don't know. I was busy beating up Ted the whole time."

That had to have been true. She could hear them!

They could probably hear her, now that she thought of it.

Wait a minute, Ted!

"Hello, Theodore." There's a very specific strategy to manipulating him. Felix was his brother, he was probably immune to guilt-tripping, so she had to find another way.

"Nngh, what do you want, Cindy?"

Cindy knew Ted hated Felix. Cindy knew Ted knew Felix hated Cindy. So, naturally...

"Oh, I was just looking for your brother. You wouldn't happen to know where he ran off to, would you?"

He glared at her.

"I haven't seen him."

She had never heard that level of tranquil fury before. She could tell he was lying, and she could tell getting the truth would pay off.

"I know you're lying, Theo, but why? I know for a fact you don't care about him."

"I'm not going to tell you where he is."

"So you admit that you know? Well, then how about we make a little deal?" She laid a hand on his knee. "You tell me where he went, and I don't hurt you."

He glared again, this time even more pissed.

She tightened her grip, and he winced. "C'mon, just once little sentence!"

He still refused to say anything.

This was going to be a fun ride.