(AU) Meeting Aizawa working at the Ice Cream Parlor

(Based off: http://vm.tiktok.com/DhKvqL/)
(If you find my comment I'll follow you just screenshot it and tag it on Insta (Skylar.jayd) or Twitter (skylarskyjay). ❤️❤️ *no lie tbfh cause I hate it when celebrities fuck around like that*)

You walked down the sidewalk like any other day before finally looked up from your phone at the commotion gathered around a ice cream parlor you rarely, if ever, even looked at.

Being intrigued, you walked up to the window of the parlor and saw a messy haired, "Please kill me" face of a man behind the parlor counter tricking people with cones. Despite the customers having a hysterical laugh at the tricks, the man seemed gloomy and just generally upset he had to work today.

Always being determined to make people smile, you got in the line and waited patiently for your turn with this "I wish I wasn't here" man.

35 minutes later you finally made it to the counter and picked flavor. He stuck the thicc ice cream on the double cone and brought it towards you. You grabbed it, let the ice cream swipe away from you, and looked at him.

Once he made eye contact with you, you bit the cone and blinked at him like a hamster eating celery. He was about to say something but couldn't even find the words to speak. A few seconds later, he shook his head and did it again. You repeated the bite into the cone.

He smiled and did it once more just to see if you were serious about this. You did it again. He laughed and continued his trick.

Two more cones later, him now laughing his ass off, you started laughing too. He grabbed his chest to take a breath and smiled at you. You smiled back as he brought the ice cream cone toward you now with a paper. You tried to grab it but only being left with the paper you gave a disgusted look and threw it down.

He brought the cone to you, let you have it, but before you could bite it he was laying across the counter wrestling it away from you. Afterwards he gave you the actual ice cream, you exchanged numbers, and had a date that night.

~~~~

We reached 1k views on Educational Prison! Just 200k more on this story till I release the contest details! I love you all!

I'm going to be going to college soon so chapters may lack even more than now but PLEASE be patient with me.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Twitter: SkylarSkyJay
Instagram: (photography) official.photographybyskylar & Skylar.jayd
Email: skyqjaydfans@gmail.com
YouTube: Queen Quelina (pastel pfp)
Snapchat: skyjandfriends
Twitch: Queen_Quelina