So? | Jihyo X Reader

You and Jihyo had been best friends since elementary. She and you would always go out together until the day you started to have a boyfriend. You barely went out with Jihyo but she still keeps in touch with you.

You don't know why but it feels like Jihyo is being clingy with you even when you have a boyfriend already.

Months passed since you and your boyfriend had been together. But it had just been a week since you and your boyfriend broke up. You still can't move on and you would always be locked up in your room at the dorm. You barely ate and slept all night.

Some of your friends visited you and today Jihyo was next. Someone knocked on your door and opened it.

Jihyo being the caring girl she is went to you and hugged you. She caressed your back and comforted you.

"Why Jihyo? Why did he leave me?" You sobbed

"I don't know Y/N but I hope you get over this. I know you and he have some reasons but your time with him was just not right"

"I hate myself now" You screamed softly

"Shh... its not your fault don't blame yourself Y/N you know that I'll always be here for you" She said and kissed your forehead.

She hugged you and caressed your back.

You calmed down and think about happy thoughts which were you and Jihyo being together and having fun. Jihyo supporting and caring for you whenever you have problems or when your hurt.

Jihyo then spoke.

"Y/N"

"Hmm?"

"May I ask you something I know your not yet moved on but?"

"What is it Jihyo?"

"I like you and umm can you be my girlfriend?"

You hesitated to answer but you thought of Jihyo's actions towards you. You know that she will take care of you and you will too. You know you'll be happy by your side.

"Nevermind, it's okay if you don't answer my-"

She got cut off when she felt a pair of lips in hers. You kissed her and broke it.

You just gave her a sweet smile.

"So is that a yes?" She asked

"Duh, what would it be then silly?" You chuckled then she hugged you.

============================

Hey sorry for the late update heheh

Hope to update some more on friday