PROLOGUE

Riya and neil are married and avni is riya's friend! She studies in Singapore! And is returning today after 10 complete years!!

Riya is an actress and she lives in mumbai! Neil and riya are married but riya doesn't have time for neil! As she busy in her own world! Neil is just a puppet for her whom she calls her husband!

Neil is an employee of an industry and hides his identity of being riya's husband! He respects himself and does want favour as being riya's husband!

Neil and riya are just in a contract marriage as riya's father put a condition before joining tv industry!

For neil it was a normal marriage as he liked riya but on the first night itself riya told everything and it turned out being a contract marriage!!

Riya's dad and neil's dad were best friends so ..for the sake of family relations they thought to give their life a chance and continued being husband and wife for the world!!

Avni was the illegitimate daughter of riya's uncle ashish whom their family never accepted but riya wholeheartedly accepted and always hided the truth from her family of her being Ashish's daughter!!

Riya and avni loved each other alot! They first met when riya was also in Singapore for higher studies!

Riya's mom hetal loved ayesha alot and supported her so...she only made riya meet avni! And they turned out being best friends!!

But time passed and everything changed! Riya was not the same she was sometime before!!

So lets start the story from the time ..avni visits riya and neil's house!!