XVII - 𝔟𝔞𝔡 𝔤𝔦𝔯𝔩𝔰 𝔤𝔢𝔱 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢

(edited)

"OH THAT RAT'S ASS

"OH THAT RAT'S ASS."

Lilura sipped her chamomile tea, blue eyes following Klaus' every move.

"Go on," She said. "Let it all out."

"I want to wring his neck," He seethed. "I want to rip his heart out and destroy it with a mortar and pestle."

Lilura was hardly phased, "I have one in the kitchen, if you want."

"I want him to suffer like he's never suffered before."

"That's lovely," Lilura beamed. "Sirius! Come to mummy!"

Sirius hopped onto her lap obediently, nibbling at a treat Lilura had stuck in the crevice of the couch.

"Sweetheart and...mutt," Klaus called, "Let's get this show on the road."

Sirius sent a somewhat disgruntled look to Lilura.

"Yeah I know," She answered. "But normally I just go with the flow."

———— Δ ————

"Can I throw up?"

"The rubbish is over there," Klaus replied, gesturing to the bins in front of the Mystic Grill. "Try not to spill. I bought you that dress."

Lilura chuckled, "I'll vomit on your shoes then, dïck."

As they moved closer,  Lilura really felt the need to vomit because Damon and Elena were looking at each other with those pained lovesick gazes.

Oh, forbidden love. 

"Ah, ah- I'm not saying you have any attractive looks. I'm saying this is my least favorite one..." Elena said, eyes light with playfulness. 

Damon grinned, "Noted. See if I can make any improvements."

"Don't mind us," Klaus said, effectively startling the two. Lilura coughed loudly, willing the image of a flirting Damon and Elena out of her head. 

"Klaus," Elena breathed.

"You gonna do this in the Grill? In front of everyone? It's a little beneath you, don't you think?" Damon sneered.

"I don't know what you are talking about. I just came down to my local pub to grab a drink with my girl and my mate."

"He's more butler than friend," Lilura said. "Get a round in, would you Tony?"