Pain

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck owwww

For context, Ted was currently being held against the wall and punched repeatedly in the face, while the entire time, Buggs was calling him names that I'm not going to type because I don't want that homophobic nonsense in my history. In any case, it really hurt.

Every time he struggled, he got the back of his head slammed against the wall, with a collective "ooooooh" to boot.

The pain wasn't just physical, either. He could hear Cindy... doing things to his brother from here. Eventually, he was reduced to a mess of tears and apologies, none of which calmed Buggs down.

Ted's apologies were completely honest, though, he really shouldn't have snapped earlier. He probably deserved this, but damnit, Felix didn't!

He had really changed. He used to admire his brother, aspire to be him, until he learned how Felix really was. The trauma from the betrayal had been frozen by time, only thawing once he reached high school. It was then that he became the angry, spite-fueled person he was now.

And look where that got him.

Getting the shit beaten out of him while all the friends who had promised to help were standing by, afraid to intervene.

He was snapped back into reality by a hard punch to the jaw, knocking out one of his teeth and great, he's bleeding now.

If there was anything everyone knew about Buggs, it's that he was unstable and dangerous. That's why Ted was terrified, but not surprised, when Buggs pulled out his signature knife.

He already knew what Buggs was planning, which made him practically beg for his life, because there was a very real chance he could die.

Buggs was now holding on to the knife with one hand, and Ted's neck with the other, his grip slowly tightening. Ted whimpered, still struggling, but there was nothing he could do.

FUCKING HELL ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow

Buggs finally left, thank fuck, and Kid and Monty rushed over to help, Kid because they were good friends, and Monty, probably because he knew how it felt to have your fucking leg broken.

Blood was everywhere, it was a big mess, Monty ran off to look for something to stop the bleeding, while Kid just hugged him.

He was about to doze off, until a voice woke him up.

Felix.

Still a little woozy, Ted couldn't tell what his brother was saying, but something was off about his tone. It wasn't the snooty, "I'm better than you" tone he normally held.

He sounded scared.

As Ted already knew, Felix had been through some stuff with Cindy. But he had always come out head high, like he had conquered some challenge.

He had never sounded so... broken.

Carla seemed to hear it too, and, grabbing Penny, she speed-walked to Cindy's room.

Cindy was doing something bad to his brother.

And he was going to find out what.