30

me, doesnt update for weeks:

yall:

🤡🤡🤡

---

"UMPAH, UMPAH, UMPAH, UMPAH!!"

"you know you're a pretty good dancer," a voice startles jisung out of his dance party.

"what the fOK!" jisung turns around and covers his exposed jitties. "you can't just walk in here i could have been naked"

"but i didn't see you naked. i saw you dancing to girl group songs in your boxers. it was cute," minho smirked at the blushing boy.

"if i want to dadeul blah blah let me do it in peace. i thought you were dead already," jisung grabs a blanket and covers himself from minhos eyes. jisung was a holy child of jesus and would not be tainted by some lonely cat dude.

"AND I OOP- SKSKSKKSKS. you thot bitch. ngl im kinda hurt, LMAO!"

"dont ever say that out loud again or else im divorcing you and getting a restraining order," jisung found a random hoodie and threw it on to block his jitties.

a look of confusion appeared on minhos face, "a restraining order? like the thing you use when getting the water separate from the mac and cheese? you're going to order me a restrain?"

"...sure"

kn-kn-kn-kn-knock on my door

"i'll go get that," they heard a knock on the door. "hi woojin. do you need something?" jisung wasn't expecting a visit from woojin.

"yeah we are kinda busy, so if you could leave," minho butts in the conversation and makes a roblox death sound whenever jisung elbows him.

"uh yeah... you guys look busy, too. i came to get my hamster," woojin stepped in and looked around once jisung stepped aside.

"there is no hamster here..." unless he is going crazy, there was never a hamster. but its jisung so he's probably going crazy.

"yeah there is, i dropped him off a while ago and asked you to take care of him."

it hit jisung then. he was supposed to be watching woojins hamster and taking care of it, but he forgot. "ahaha yeah... let me go get it right now."

jisung ran to his room, "whats hamster like?"

--

"here's your hamster!"

"this is a stuffed sock. did you kill my hamster?"

"noooo, it was minho..." jisung came up with a quick lie to get him out of trouble. "he um sat on it. curse the thiccness."

"jisung, what i did no- AHHSJSJAKAKSK," woojin took sock hamster and started hitting minho. poor minho, it was not his day. "I ALREADY WAS BEAT WITH A PILLOW, DONT SOCK HAMSTER ME!"

~~~

alright deadass havent posted in weeks so if i have time after hw I'll write another short chapter (hopefully better than this one).

OH YEAH BTW READ MY LANAKOOK STORY CALLED 'chicken farm' i dont actually ship lanakook its just some random crack shit.

thank you to my gc for putting up with my unholy questions and stuff i say✌

alright im annoying bye bye i luv u gage💓