Part Two

It was a Sunday, Amna was sitting with her sister who is 10 years younger to her.

They both were packing there bags for school.

The first day of school starts Tommrow, and she was so excited. It's her first day of medical school.

Her dad always wanted her to study and so did she

But her dadi (grandmother) is really against it and wants her to get married.

Her dadi wants to marry her to Ali.
Ali is Amna's cousin. He is uneducated and smokes a lot.

If Amna's dad wasn't there then she would have been married to that ugly man for sure.

____
The next morning
Her first day she woke up and took out a baby pink dress to wear. Everyone in her collage wears jeans but her dadi does not allow Amna to wear any. (Conservative)

She took a shower, changed, put on a lip gloss and she was ready to go. And her dad dropped her off.

She walked in and saw Sana; her best friend. But sana was to distracted, she was staring at Armaan the collage sweetheart.

Armaan; jheez which girl didn't fall for him, he was perfect, he had the perfect jawline.

Amna didn't care, she was to pure to fall for a trickster like him.

The bell rang and it was there first class, biology.

Amna went and sat on a empty desk and guess who came and sat beside her, Jibran. Jibran was the most ugly and disgusting man alive. He allwyss looked at Amna with a bad eye. She moved to the corner to stay away.

Then walked in, Armaan and every girl wnated to sit beside him but he went and sat on the other side of Amna.

He noticed her discomfort and gave her a smile and stayed in his respectful space

Rather Jibran kept on trying touch her, and seeing her in discomfort Armaan offered her father forced her to switch seats with him.

She smiled on his concern, she thought "he hadn't changed...he is just as he was as a kid"

She smiled putting her head down and concentrated in class.

They both shared a slight smile 😊 and continue in class.
_____
Next
Amna dad passes away.
Dadi wants to engaged Amna to Ali
Jibran comes with his family for a proposal for Amna
Armaan's dad isn't well