Prologue

"Life is not bed of roses, and even if it was
Roses too come with their share of thorns"
                .....................

                    Mid April

Thunderous night was making every creature of Islamabad, fearful. Horrendous night was on its peak, so every individual was on his bed. In such night, only one person was awake. He was sitting in a dark room, and was staring at rain with cigarette dangling in between his fingers. He was staring the bathing city with red and hateful eyes.

"I will make everyone suffer!"
He growled.

Outside, thunder and rain was going on, and in him, rage and fire was going on.
      ................................

Daneen! Wake up dear" A male voice was calling her.

She opened her eyes and her lips curled into the smile at seeing her father, standing near her bed.

"Assalam o Alaikum Papa! " she greeted him in sleepy voice.

"Walaikum Aslaam! Wake up dear. " he said with a smile. Every morning, he came into his only child's room to wake her up

"Just give me ten minutes. I will be on table" she replied and went toward washroom.

After ten minutes, she was sitting with her father, eating breakfast.

She was wearing white jeans with black top, and black staller around her neck, and was ready to leave for university.

"Allah Hafiz Papa! And I'm taking Parado today" she said, and kissed on her father's cheeks.

Her father smiled at this.
"Sure dear! " he said.

She grabbed the keys from table and went toward her Parado.
                 ............................
All her friends were sitting in the cafe, eating and enjoying at this moment.

"Life is so beautiful" One of Daneen's friend commented.

"Yeah, true! Life is just a bed of roses. Get whatever you want from your father and after that, from your husband. And just enjoy the life with friends and family." Daneen commented with sparkled eyes.

"Life is bed of roses for you, because it has treated you very well"
One of her poor friend replied with a bitter tone.

Though, Daneen disagreed with her friend, but still she remained quiet.
              ..........................

Daneen was standing on the terrace of her mansion. She was seeing the beautiful view of city, in front of her.
"Anwar's mansion" is so high that you can see whole city from here.

"Life has really treated me so well! Alhamdullilah! Being the only child of Anwar Khan, he had treated me like a real princess. After mother's death, he had just gave his whole life to me. And now, he is looking a perfect soulmate for me. I'm really one of the lucky person of this world." she thought with a beautiful smile.

My partner, my soulmate.

She felt butterflies in her stomach at the thought of her soulmate.

Just like a typical girl, she starts to dream about her perfect soulmate.
                        .........................

She was sitting in her huge lounge when Mr. Jalal and his son, Ahmad entered into the house.