CAN I-I...HUG YOU?

"Her brother's not going to be home either, Jimin"

Tae and Yoongi clapped and I felt devastated. Out of a sudden, I don't want them to hurt her. That smile, that happiest and warm hug she shared, that confidence on her face; I don't want to become the suspect who flushes her happiness when I'm the only one who gave her happiness.

"Look," I cut them off. "I'm the player here and I know my game better than any other so, it's better that I roll the dice whenever I feel like it's the time,"

"You're owning all of this, Jimin" Tae snapped.

"We're in this together," Yoongi interrupted. "And...we're here for a reason,"

"But the reason died,"

They switched gazes before looking back at me.

"The reason died 3 years ago, but you were quite determined towards everything we've planned. Now in 3 months, you've changed?"

I remained quiet as I was having chills running down my body.

"It doesn't take long before people chance anyway Taehyung," Yoongi gave me the guilt attack.

"Listen," Tae grabbed my arm. "We made a promise to Kai and until or unless we...." he stopped as he saw that I wasn't willing. "Or maybe I," I looked at him. "Fulfill the promise you made, I won't leave," he yanked my arm causing me to fall on the couch behind me.

"We're going to her house. You wanna come or not?" Yoongi tied his bandana.

I closed my eyes as I don't want to go there because of Yoongi and Taehyung. Whatever they're planning to do will hurt me but....I must go to protect her.

"I'm coming," I wore my jacket before accompanying them in the car.

_____

"Uhhh why do you guys look like as if you're part of some mafia gang?" She asked as we reached her house.

"There's a cause for everything Hana," Tae walked forward before I placed my arm at the front.

"There's a distance you shall maintain too," I told him before grabbing her hand and walking inside.

Yoongi and Taehyung switched gazes before nodding to eachother slightly and walking behind.

"Your brother's not home?" Yoongi asked her.

"Er no. Oppa always gets late,"

"What's the approximate time he returns?"

"Maybe 12? Or sometimes he returns by 3,"

I closed my eyes as they were taking information from her.

"Why?" I turned around to them. "Why're you so interested in knowing about Namjoon?" I teased them.

"Yeah. Why though?" She asked too and they looked at eachother before smiling to her,

"We just wanted to be at assistance because if you're ev-"

"She doesn't need your fucking help," I was cold and Tae fisted his hand. "I'm alive,"

"Er...come. Let's have dinner," she smiled.

______

"Hana....come sit with me for the last time,"

"Last?" She asked.

"Yeah. Who knows? Maybe this moment won't come again," Yoongi smirked.

"I'll pray that it doesn't," I grabbed her hand as she was about to go sit with him. "Here," I pulled her hand and she landed onto the chair beside me.