My ocs

Name: Moon
Age: 16
Family: she has a little sister and a mom who understands her and just wants a phone call if she stays the night somewhere. Her mom is the type who doesn't care what you do as long as your safe. I'm not safe at least with people who will keep her safe.
Looks: She typically wears  a black tank top with a purple hoodie around her waist with some jean shorts. Some tennis shoes.
Personality: A bit short tempered and actually quite caring if you know her well enough. She tends to be a bit dense and doesn't take cues well.
Likes: She likes both styles of clothes(loose and fitting) she swaps between depending on her mood. (Hoodies= loose and tank top='more fitted') she likes watching movies and actually really like Disney and action movies. Weird mix. She adores cats and dogs and will immediately turn into a child around one.
Dislikes: being judge for a mic taste of things. People judging her friends. Anyone who might try and 'flirt' with her. Over all jerks.
Sexuality: bi

Name: Belia
Nickname: Stella
Age: 16
Crush: open
Family: a younger sister and twin younger brothers. Parents are divorced. Her parents are nice to them they just couldn't get along anymore(she tends to care for her younger siblings a lot)
Looks: (adoptable I bought)

Species: Angel/demon (for her to be used it's a au were different species are know but are just treated bad)Personality: very caring to others, she doesn't speak her mind in public but will rant to her friends about it

Personality: very caring to others, she doesn't speak her mind in public but will rant to her friends about it. She's a big cuddlier and will make a nest of blankets for her and her siblings to watch a movie or some cartoons.
Likes: movies, tv, musical, books, hanging out with people she consider family. Dogs and cats.
Dislikes: swapping around with parents a lot. Tests. Bullies. Homework.
Sexuality: bi

Name: Rose Wood
Age: 8
Crush: none/open
Family: none/ she was kidnapped by shredder.
Looks: small short and dainty girl, poofy knee long dress with leggings underneath. Some worn out flats that she's had for a while.
Species: human like but us dog ears and tails. She can shift over to a dog form as well.
Personality: sweet shy and will put self in danger to prevent others from getting hurt
Likes: the star, bright color, others company
Dislikes: small space, dark places, loud noises,
Sexuality: bi but to young for basically everyone.
Backstory: was kidnapped by shredder with several other kids her age for some experiments with mutagen. She was the only one who survived and was stuck there. The other girl managed to escape using her new power. After a few months Rose managed to escape as well and is now wonder the roof top in a cloak to hide her ears to she could possibly trick others into giving her food.