Chapter 3

Harry- (Harry's clothing below he's also wearing the Potter, Black and Evans lord rings and Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Pendragon, Merlin, Prevelle and Mortimer heir rings

Harry- I smirk swirling around "what do you think, should I wear this dress"

Petunia- I nod smiling "yes you look gorgeous Harry" I hear a knock on the door I walk over softly smiling at the people outside "Hello there I guess your here for Harry he's in the living room he was showing us his dress he is wearing for the Ministry, come in, come in, would you like some tea"

Remus- "I though you lot didn't like Harry and hurt him"

Petunia- I smile sadly "we where but the spell and that we had put on us from Dumbledore were taken off us and this summer we can finally be ourselves and be a family"

Remus- I not entering the house with Sirius who in his dog form and the twins behind, moody and tonks where meant too come but they where sent on a mission by the ministry.

Harry- I smile looking up swirling while giggling "what do you think"

Sirius- I shifted into my human form "you look gorgeous Harry"

George- "me and Fred are glad"

Fred- "that you are able"

George- "to be yourself now and"

Fred- "not hid yourself anymore"

George and Fred- "brother"

Remus- "yes you look lovely and what the twins said, you didn't have to hid your true self before but I am glad you are showing the true Harry"

Harry- I smile "thank guys, now you can come up as I get my things from my bedroom" I walk up hearing them behind me I open the door "do you like my new room, ever since lady magic unlocked my powers and give my family the necklace and some potions to get everything from off them everything, been for brilliant and nice"

Remus- "I'm glad your happy harry and this room is amazing I love it"

Harry- "I know, me and my aunt sent the day out getting my thing for hogwarts as well as a few things extra and my room including after wouldn'ts we went too a cafe and I got a muffin and a hot chocolate" I get my things before turning around smiling joyfully at them "let's go but let me say bye to my family first" I run down stairs as hugging my uncle, aunt and cousin "bye I will see you next year"

Dudley- "remember to send us letters cous"

Harry- "I will, I promise yeah" then me, Remus, Sirius, Fred and George apparate away

----

Harry- we apparate outside "Sirius can I please have my own room, because no offence to  you Fred and George because I trust you two but I don't trust your brother, sister of Granger or yeah mum"

Fred- "we don't either trust"

George- "them five either because"

Fred- "we over heard and saw"

George- "mother putting potions in"

Fred- "fathers food and"

George- "ginny with yours"

Sirius- "it's alright you can have Regulus old room be careful of the dark artifacts in there"

Harry- I smirk at him "oh trust me they might come quite useful" I say before skipping up the steps going up to Regulus room putting my things down there before going back down to the living room

Sirius and Remus- smiles sharing a knowing look seeing the twins do that same

----

C.W.